Sacrifices

Lucy

All I remember was my vision going black and me falling, possibly into Natsu's arms. At least I would hope so anyways. It was interesting almost dying or dying in general considering I couldn't see the outside world. I could feel every movement that was made when someone carried me and set me down but I felt no pain. I could hear my guild yelling madly and I could even hear the spells and chants they shot. If I could cry, I would've.

It was ethereal as if I was a ghost in this strange world. It was a void of black that would've made a sane person insane and go crazy for there was nothing I could do to move but I could only hear and feel the emotion.

I imagined myself sighing and suddenly felt the urge to open my eyes. I slowly opened them and winced as a burst of light hit my eyes and I immediately reared back, trying to block myself. However it faded until it looked like I was standing on it and in front of me stood a tall mirror, revealing my reflection.

There were no wounds and my hair was a glossy blond and was slightly curled to the point where I looked angelic. A pure white dress hung on my body and sparkled even though there wasn't much light. I was barefoot but had on anklets.

Projected behind me were angel wings that caused a small gasp to leave me. I felt power that was brilliant as it ran through my veins.

Then the mirror changed.

A moving image of a certain salmon haired dragon slayer landing and attack on Y along with the rest of the guild. Yveltal evaporated into a fine dust through his shocked state.

However by the walls I could see some of my guild mates that looked lifeless. Lisanna had gashes on her arms that was a light purple while Levy sat dead looking against the wall covered in bruises and cuts.

A tear fell from my eyes and I let out a choked sob when I saw how beaten and battered everyone was. Wendy even looked like she was going to pass out from exhaustion from trying to heal everyone.

She was no longer the tiny girl who tripped forward back in the Nirvana incident. She was the strong willed girl who fought on no matter the consequences.

Behind them were the dragons racing across the sky, shooting attacks at the building, causing it to rumble and blocks to cascade down.

I watched as Natsu limped forward to my body that was set against a pile of rubble. This Lucy was bruised and had dried blood caked on her pale body. Natsu kneeled and brushed her hair out of her face.

Then he whispered in her ear.

What he whispered nearly broke me down in tears since he cared so much.

I'll always be by your side Luce. Please don't leave me.

The reflection changed until I saw a familiar woman. Her eyes flickered on fear and her brow was furrowed as she examined my broken state.

"Xerneas....." I whispered.

I was unsure whether to trust her or not considering what her brother had done to my guild. She looked so fearful and worried and I began to realize that the brave woman that had thought me my magic stood before me almost looking lost.

"Please you have to help them!" She pleaded.

"What?" My eyes widened.

"In five minutes your friends and all of Fiore will no longer exist if the dragons keep gaining strength. You have to perform the spell Lucy."

"But.....it will surely kill me!"

"Be brave my little angel. Save Fiore with your last chance. I can give you full power to perform the spell but I cannot stop fate. May Mavis's light shine upon you."

Then she disappeared along with the void as my eyes slowly opened. Onyx eyes stared back at me with shock.

"Luce!" He yelled with pure joy. Then I felt Natsus arms around me and it felt like my heart was breaking like papery thin glass, shard by shard.

I let out a choked sob. "Natsu I need to get up."

He pulled back and looked at me with worry etched in his eyes. "Luce-"

"Please!" I pleaded.

He nodded and helped me up where I could see everyone's worried glances towards me. Then I stepped forward, wincing as a dragon roared.

The ground shook and I gasped when I started to fall, already remembering the feel of falling on rock. Strong arms gripped me and I gave a small smile to Natsu.

I finally stumbled to the middle of a broken rune circle and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry," I whimpered quietly.

Everyone watched with painful eyes.

"I summon all twelve spirits to thy side," I whispered.

Light shined around me and one by one all my zodiac spirits showed up bearing sadness in their eyes. They knew exactly what was happening.

"I have received enough punishment," Virgo said softly.

I sobbed as more tears fell from my eyes at the sorrow that flowed through her words.

"I give my final sacrifice to the dragons for the world must be at peace again."

I started slowly floated in the air as everyone yelled my name, but one voice stuck out.

"LUCE! NO!" Natsu screamed with tears starting to run down his face.

I hated seeing him cry.

"Dragons Mondiale Sort Sacrifice!"

My body started glowing and pain ripped through my system as I howled with the dragons in pain. Natsu ran closer and closer until he was slightly reaching up to grab my hands.

"Lucy. No. Please don't leave me," He said with a small crack in his voice.

I sobbed and let my hand fall down his face as I rose higher and higher.

Then I said my final words.

"I love you Natsu."

My spirits rose until everything was light and I faded away.

================

A/N: THE END IS NEAR.

I'm sad to inform that after this there will not be many chapters left but they might be some of my favorites in the book.

Let me know if I would make another fanfiction after this of who and what in Fairy Tail

Thanks for reading!