Y

Lucy

"You think Lu-chan is will awaken?"

"Of course she will! If she's like me, since I'm the strongest, she will definitely wake up!"

"What was that about being strongest Flame Brain?"

"Shut your mouth Ice Princess!"

"You guys shut up! Bunny Girl is sleeping."

"Luce is fine, Bolts for Brains!"

"Fire breath shut up!"

"Go Gray-sama!"

"NATSU AND GRAY SHUT UP!"

"Ye-yes Erza."

I was smirking before I even opened my eyes because of their loud conversation.

"Y'all suck at being quiet," I commented with a giggle. Six heads swiveled towards me with overjoyed yet worried looks.

"Don't worry I'm fine!" I lied.

Truthfully my head was killing me and I was freaking out because of the voices.

"That's great Luce!" Natsu said with a childish grin.

"Maybe I can stay with you?" Levy asked hesitantly. Natsu turned towards her and glared at her.

"No I'll stay with her!"

"No I will!"

Then the bickering started about which one of them was my best friend and which one would stay with me. Finally Erza sighed and grabbed their ears before pulling them out of my apartment. Gray and Juvia smiled before walking off behind them.

It was after they left when I noticed the stars outside the window and the moon shining into the apartment.

It was so quiet.

Too quiet.

"Is there someone here?" I stupidly blurted out. It was so cliché that I blurted that out.

Something in the shadows moved and I gulped when I tall figure started walking towards me. But then I recognized the cross necklace on his perfect chest.

"Yveltal!" I breathed. He flashed me one of his signature grins before wrapping his arms around me.

"I missed you, Heartfillia." That was weird. He never called me by my last name. But it was probably just a voice slip.

He nuzzled my hair and then pressed his lips against mine. I happily returned the kiss and we renamed kissing for the next five minutes.

He then grinned and pulled away. At first I thought he was going to say something but his eyes flickered to a bright red.

"Oh Lucy Heartfillia." He purred and then laughed.

I gulped and inched away from his scary gaze. "What is wrong with you?" I asked softly.

"You fell right into my trap that day on the train. You see I never had a romantic interest in you.....You are just an object for my plans."

I gasped in pain as piercing cuffs appeared on my wrists.

"Don't bother struggling. They will just cut deeper and take even more of your magic away!" He cackled. I wanted to tell out for help but Natsu was probably long gone by now.

"My friends are gonna find me!" I sneered. He just clapped his hands together and smiled.

"Oh I have no doubt about that! But that doesn't mean we can't delay the time until they find you. I can easily make a clone out of you so they will never know your gone until they notice a flaw!" He said gleefully.

I was speechless now.

Then my vision went black.