X

Song would be Like I'm Gonna Lose You specifically by Jasmine Thompson as a cover

And i'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever!

Natsu

My head hung low to the ground, the sweat in my hair practically dripping into the crimson stains in the floor. Luce had disappeared before my eyes in a brilliant flash of lights and I wasn't able to stop her as the dragons roars began to fade away.

A single salty tear dripped down my face in front of me. Then like rain, they fell one after another until they stained the floor. I felt someone's hand press against my back and I turned back where I tired Erza watched me with pain in her eyes.

"She's not gone....." I whispered.

Erzas eyes widened and she began to speak. "Natsu she's—"

"No!" I cried out. "She's not dead."

"Natsu....." Wendy began to say.

"No. She's not dead." Tears were running down my face in steady streams. "I.....I—"

I paused with a small sniffle. "I need her."

Behind me, I heard a sob. Happy walked over to me, letting Carla lean on him. "Natsu she'll be back."

I nodded and faced my guild who sat around me watching me with not complete worry, but instead perseverance. Gajeel sat against the wall, holding Levy close to him as he threaded his fingers through her hair. Gray and Juvia were holding hands as their skin got paler by the minute. Even Erza stood my Jellal.

So I stood up and balled my hands in fists. "We need to get my Luce back and get all of you back up and running."

Wendy slowly stood, her legs shaking with pain but grabbed into my arm for support. "I.....I can help."

"Wendy no! You'll run out of power!" Carla exclaimed.

Wendy shook her head and gave us a small smile. "No. Even if I die it'll be worth it."

Romeo stepped forward and held out his hand to her. She smiled once more and gratefully took his hand before leaning into him. Mirajane looked like she was about to burst into tears because we were all near death and this might've been a happy moment for her.

However Mira was stroking her possibly dead sisters crimson stained hair as Laxus held her. At this moment death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.

Someone screamed when a bookshelf suddenly tumbled over near Gajeel. He growled before placing Lily back on his shoulder and carried Levy towards where Gray and Juvia were. Everyone began to gather in a group near the outside where Wendy could work her healing magic.

"Come on Natsu. You need to be healed too," Gray rasped.

It was one of the few times that we would ever be nice to each other and I denied him. I shook my head solemnly and leaned against the wall, not even feeling like being apart of the magic circle around Wendy.

She sighed and sat on the ground. Already I could see the reflex twitch of her side as she put pressure on it. Blood soaked through the side of her dress and she inhaled a large breath. Carla had noticed too and limped up to her,leaning against her.

"Wendy, no."

Wendy shook her head and smiled at Carla. "I'm just doing my responsibility to my guild."

"You're exceed is right you know."

We all turned to see a woman flash in a blinding light. My heart sped up slightly, thinking that it was Luce but she stepped out of the light and my shoulders slumped in disappointment. Erza shot me a look of sympathy.

The woman looked like Y, almost a mirror image. However she wore a silk navy and pearl dress that was short in front and longer in the back. Her eyes were like crystals and her hair was in multiple different colors. She smiled at us and kneeled by Wendy.

"I'm sorry but I'm Xerneas.....Yveltals older and wiser sister. I get that you wouldn't trust me but its my dying wish to help your guild."

I immediately stepped forward angrily and stomped up to the graceful deer-like girl.

"Natsu-" Erza began.

"Who the hell do you think you and your brother are, screwing up my guild and hurting my Luce?!" I screamed.

X stood and watched me sadly. "Natsu-"

By now tears were spilling from my eyes and I felt weak and broken because she had caused a part of me to be lost. "You stole her! You played tricks on Erza for Mavis's sake! You took Luce and taught her things that could harm her. Now she's gone!"

I paused for a breath and everyone stared shock stricken at me. I fell to the ground and hung my head,  my hair falling into my eyes. "I just want her back."

I heard a swish of air and looked up to see X crouching in front of me. "Natsu you need this right now and I am going to show you something."

"No....." I protested.

"Please."

I gave up and nodded and in a quick movement, Xerneas placed her fingers at my temples and blew air onto my eyes. "Now close your eyelids....."

Erza

It seemed like Natsu sat there forever with his eyes closed. It was then that I noticed how much Xerneas looked like Lucy. She had the same eyes just several tones lighter, the body shape was exact, and even their magic and hair was the same.

Finally, Natsu opened his eyes and his mouth tilted upwards slightly. Xerneas kissed his forehead and backed away towards us. Natsu seemed more at peace now and his breaths were more even. I smiled to myself since he must've seen a vision.

"Everyone. Its time for Wendy and I to perform the healing spell so please get in a circle around us. You do not have to stand or anything just hold someone to make the circle linked."

"Alright.....casting now." Wendy whispered.

We all nodded and closed our eyes feeling the magic surge over us.

"Dragon of the Heavens, Dragon of Hell, all unite dark and light, day and night. Heal, heal, heal our wounds and cleanse our souls with your shining light."

By then the light surged around us and I hesitantly opened my eyes. I felt a hand drop out of mine and slowly turned to see Gajeel had fallen to the ground. Levy's eyes slowly opened, her blood stained hand squeezing Gajeel's. He buried his face in her hair and his shoulders heaved causing a burst of happiness to flow through me.

Across from me, Mira burst into tears as her head rested on Lisanna's chest. She gave me a thumbs up signaling that Lisanna did have a pulse. Everyone was so happy.

However, as soon as the light faded.....Xerneas placed her hand over heart and fell to the ground, her body convulsing. Carla screamed as Wendy's body followed suit and fell to the ground, her blue hair splaying everywhere.

Not every Fairy Tale could have a happy ending.