Bright as a Shooting Star

Natsu

Of course as soon as I woke up, I gathered everyone in Fairy Tail and Levy found out exactly where she was. For the past twenty minutes we've been running as fast as we could without magic to rescue Lucy.

The moment I saw her on the edge of a small balcony sent me into a state of utter panic. I even saw her mouthing words with a sad look which made me run with a new energy as she brought one foot out.

I just got my girl back and I'm not about to lose her. It felt like I was as fas as Jet when I skidded under her as she fell into open air as if the world was in slow motion.

At first I didn't think I would catch her but I slid against he dusty ground and caught her safely in my arms. She tossed up a dagger and Gray easily got the memo as he froze and shattered it.

Lucy's face was as bright as a shooting star when she realized she wasn't dead. Her eyes slowly opened and widened when she saw how close my face was to hers. Our faces flushed as I gently set her down so she was standing. However our hands were still in each others.

"Thank you Natsu," She whispered. I nodded and resisted the urge to say three words.

"So what's going on?" Erza spoke up, ruining the moment.

Lucy's face fell as she explained all that had happened in the past week. With every word I felt the urge to give the stupid Y dude a proper beating.

"Well lets get fighting!" I cheerfully yelled as I started forward. However Erza grabbed my collar and pulled me back.

"Natsu.....I had your scarf this whole time. So I wanted to give it back," Lucy said softly as she started pulling off my scarf.

However I stopped her and wrapped it back around her neck before showing her the blue hairtie around my wrist. "I kept it this whole time. Keep the scarf since this is all the luck I need."

Her eyes widened since she knew my scarf was one of my prized possessions.

"Natsu....."

"Alright! Cut the fluffy scene ladies. I'm here to fight."

We turned around to find a chick sucking a lollipop and smirking at us.

"Who the hell are you?" Gajeel asked immediately standing in front of a stunned Levy.

The chick slowly walked forward and a staff appeared in her empty hand that had a glowing skull on top. The staff gave the air an eerie feeling and radiated with dark magic.

"Voodoo and Curse magic." Cana immediately muttered as she pulled out her cards.

"Right ya are Drunkie. My name is Deja. Well Deja Vu," She said with a smirk.

I had to put my hand over my mouth to hide a laugh even though I was failing. Lucy glared at me as she slapped my arm to get me to stop.

"Anyways. So I gotta stop all of you excluding Salamander and Blondie. So who will be the lucky pair going against me?" She said as she leaned against the staff.

Erza was about to volunteer but Gray stepped in front of her pulling a love-struck and stunned Juvia behind him. "We'll do it."

"Juvia isn't so sure that this is a good idea. Is Gray-sama sure about this?" She asked hesitantly. He even pulled her closer causing her eyes to widen and red to spread on her cheeks.

"This ought to be fun. The rest of you pixies and run ahead. Good luck with the obstacles!" Deja cheerfully said.

I pulled Lucy past the chick with the rest of the guild behind us. My mission was to find the guy who hurt my Luce.

We ran into a circular room that closed us in and already I could feel panic from Lucy. A faint growling echoed throughout the room and some members cowered.

"I'll take care of this," Lisanna said not to confidently. Mira and Laxus stepped forward and raised their eyebrows in unison.

"I'm staying with you," they both said. They glared at each other for a second but shook it off as the stepped away from us.

I nodded as we hurried to the next room that locked us in of course. I growled with frustration and stomped my foot causing Lucy to jump.

"Ill stay," Erza said this time. No one questioned her and we moved on ahead.

Again we got locked in a room. This was getting irritating.

"We will stay," Gajeel gruffly said, pulling a worried Levy and Pantherlily with him.

"Gajeel!" Levy yelled. He shrugged and we ran ahead once more.

We were finally in a large room where now growling sounds were heard.

"You and Lucy go. The rest of us will stay," Cana growled as she pulled out her cards.

Wendy's eyes widened as she looked at us. "I need to heal everyone though! I can't fight!"

Romeo blushed and stepped forward and put his hand in hers. "I'll protect you."

A chorus of aws were sang in the crowd and this time they were both blushing.

"Let's go Lucy!" I said confidently as I squatted so Lucy could get on my back. She grinned and leaped on me as I am up stairs to hopefully kick some butt.

(Sowry if some words are well bleeped.....it makes it less serious ;-;)