Fairy Tail

Wow! 1.01k reads on Forever Flame!! Thanks!

Song for this chapter is New Perspective by Panic! At the Disco

Six Months Later

Lucy

It was six months since I left Fairy Tail and went to train with Xerneas. Of course Yveltal and I had a small relationship but we broke it off for the better.

Honestly I was relieved but I missed him.

Y had to stay with X since X didn't trust him with me for some reason so he couldn't ride the train with me. Plus I haven't actually seen him in three months since he had to go on a mission that X assigned him.

Now I'm riding the train back to Magnolia and back to Fairy Tail.

Back to Fairy Tail.

I thought about my old guild as I looked out the foggy windiw as it poured down rain. Natsu probably doesn't remember me ever being his partner and all the happy times we shared. I remember the day we met as if it was yesterday.

I remember gushing over the guy who claimed to be part of Fairy Tail. I remember when he kidnapped me and Natsu actually came and rescued me.

I remember being so shy around Erza but we ended up being best friends.

I had so many memories from there.

Now I was just a stranger.

I sighed and looked at the greenery that the train passed. I didn't really change very much. Sure my hair had gotten really long but I cut it back to normal yesterday and I wore the outfit I had when I left Magnolia. My charm bracelet shined on my wrist when I walked and my whip from the Celestial Realm fit comfortably at my waist.

I sucked in a deep breath when the tran neared the Magnolia station.

Natsu

"C'mon Natsu! Let's do a mission!"

I raised my eyebrow at Lisanna who stood by the request board As her eyes shined bright like diamonds.

"But we just did one!" I whined. Her brow furrowed as she took graceful steps towards the table I sat at.

"But you're always full of spirit and would gladly do another mission," She whispered as she sat by me. I shrugged and looked down at what was clutched in my hand.

One of Lucy's old ribbons. It was the blue one that she had when we first met.

"I miss Lucy," I muttered. She had been gone for six months and already the guild was back to normal as if she was never here. I honestly forgot about her alot.

That's it.

She is never coming back.

I stuffed the ribbon in my pocket and smirked at Lis. "Yeah. Let's go on the mission!"

Lucy

I stepped off the train and inhaled the sweet scent of cherry blossom trees. Then I cautiously put my hood over my head and grinned at the city before me. In the distance I could see the large building of Fairy Tail and familiar people from Magnolia hurried around.

I giggled before running down the stone path towards the city.

Man I missed this place.

Natsu

"How about this one?"

I grinned at Lisanna as she chose a job. We just had to go to a nearby forest and look for some burglars. Then we walked up to the guild doors.

Lucy

I took a deep breath and held my cloak close to me as I looked up at the guild that shadowed over me. Memories flashed through my mind and I couldn't help but hesitate from opening the doors as I held my arm in the air. Then I smirked and pushed them open with ease and stepped in.

Evidently I had caused a distraction because the chatters of my guild mates quieted as I stepped in. I hung my head so no one would recognize me at first and took another step forward.

"Gray-sama? Who is that?" Juvia asked as she hid behind an already half naked Gray.

"I don't know." He replied as he got into stance.

Inches away from me, stood my old pink haired partner with a white haired girl who looked like Mira.

"May I see your master?" I asked quietly. Natsu tensed and his veins popped out when I spoke.

"Who do you think you are storming in like that?!" He yelled. I felt a tear escape my eye when I heard his voice. I closely watched it drop onto the ground and Natsu narrowed his eyes.

"I'll take her to him," Mira said sweetly. I slightly looked up to meet her eyes and she gave me a subtle wink as I walked to her. I tried to get a look at everyone but my eyes locked with Natsu. I felt more tears when his mouth parted a little and confusement shined in his eyes.

I ignored it and calmly followed Mira upstairs where Masters office was. Once we were a safe distance away, she pulled me into a huge hug and cried into my shoulder.

"I knew you would come back," She whispered. I gave her a small smile and she grinned as he pulled me into Matsers office.

"What do you need now Mira?" He asked.

"She's back Master," Mira spoke through tears. Master eyes widened as I slowly pulled down my hood.

"Lucy......" He whispered.

"I'm back!" I whispered back. Tears fell out of his eyes as I came and hugged the small man.

He nodded to me and pointed into the hallway.

"They're waiting for you."