Dragons

How To Save A Life by The Fray

Remember the Name by Fort Minor

Lucy

"Natsu!" I yelled out as he fell to the floor. I quickly crawled over to his spot on the floor and touched my fingers to his pulse.

It was still beating normally but I could tell that he was extremely exhausted from the way he squinted and breathed. He winced as he turned his head and looked at me.

"Luce....."

Then he widened his eyes and slowly reached out to my leg which was half underneath me since it was in pain. I followed his gaze and widened my eyes at the long gash on my thigh that through a rip in my used to be white dress.

A long stream of blood went down my leg..... And dripped onto the floor.

"No....." I whispered as the floor started glowing.

Y cackled as shadows started flowing around me and the floor started glowing. "You stupid girl! You were so distracted that you didn't even notice your own blood!"

Natsu slowly got up and grabbed my hand as the tips of my fingers and toes turned to shadows. I screamed as a sharp pain went through me and the building rumbled as power built up inside of me and burst outwards.

Then everything turned black.

Where did I go wrong?

Laxus

I grunted as a picked up Mira-Jane as she was crying. Her body slowly curled up in my arms and I could already feel my shirt beginning to become wet from her tears.

I'm so sorry Mira, I thought to myself as I picked up her almost lifeless sister.

Lisanna was as pale as her own hair and she no longer had the sweet and loving smile that cheered everyone up. I carefully placed her over my shoulder and walked out of the room just as the ground started shaking.

An earthquake?

I yelled out as a rock came tumbling down from the floor above and hurried into a large room where many other members waited.

A loud roar could be heard from miles away and then I realized that Fairy Tail had failed at protecting our city and guild.

I lost a friend.

Juvia

I coughed as Gray wrapped an arm around me when I nearly fell. My legs were starting to feel like jelly and I couldn't heal myself like Wendy could.

Gray was oddly pale and a thin layer of sweat covered his forehead as we hobbled forward towards a nearby cliff. Above us in the sky was colorful and roaring shapes that blasted fire everywhere.

Dragons.

A sudden wave of dizziness came over me and I started to fall forward, not caring to stop myself.

"Juvia! Stay with me! We can't stop even if we are slowly dying!" Gray yelled as he wrapped his arms around me to help me.

I nodded as a tear went down my cheek. It had been a while since I really felt the need to cry. Then drops came own from the sky and a steady downpour rained on us.

Drip. Drop. Drip.

Gray half lifted me onto a cliff by a large broken window in the building where we could see my friends. Then he fell and slid against the wall with me after him. I fell against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, not giving a damn about the rain that soaked us.

Somewhere along in the bitterness.

Erza

I let out a breath of relief as Jellal and I hit the last monster in the room. I barely defeated 100 monsters in the Grand Magic Games, let alone 200. My blue haired friend walked over to me with a sad smile.

"Hey there Scarlett."

I gulped and looked up at him. "I.....I thought you were dead Jellal."

He let out a chuckle and slowly wrapped his arms around me. "As if I would let the Magic Council dispose of me."

I laughed through happy tears and hugged him back as he kissed the top of my head. However a Roar sounded through the air and interrupted our moment as I pulled out two swords.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Dragons."

And I would have stayed up with you all night.

Gajeel

I opened my eyes slowly expecting to see Levy fighting or monsters surrounding us but it was oddly quiet. I winced as I strained my muscles and sat up, dizziness flooding my head.

I was going sit and think but a flash of blue hair a few paces away caught my attention. "No...." I whispered.

I quickly stumbled over to my Shrimp who lie peacefully amongst dead bodies. She could have been one of them.

Her hair was messy with out the small headband and her dress had ridden up telling me she wasn't there purposely. She had fallen into place. Several scratches were on her shoulder blades and arms and her eyes were closed.

I placed my head on her small chest and there was barely a beat. I rarely showed sad emotions but a sob overtook my body and my shoulders shook with sadness.

"Gajeel....."

I thought it was Levy but she was still peacefully lying there so very still. I turned to see a very weak and battle scarred cat gazing at me.

"Pantherlily!" I choked out.

"Levy.....Levy she sacrificed herself for you," He rasped.

A tear fell from my eye as I carefully picked my exceed up. I sat him on my shoulder where he leaned against my head. A familiar Roar echoed through the world and I frowned.

Dragons.

I picked up Levy and held her bridal style, her head against my chest where she could hopefully listen to the beat of my heart.

"Gajeel?" Lily asked tiredly.

"We're getting revenge."

Had I known how to save a life.

No POV

A powerful guild stood around a large room, crying about wounded or cracking there knuckles for the soon to be wounded.

Several people were up against a wall since they were too wounded to fight but many faced Yveltal who was grinning.

Natsu limped forward and glared nastily at Y. "Screw you. You hurt our guild so we will kill you."

Gajeel cracked his neck and stepped forward with an evil grin. "Yeah! We ain't gonna stop until you're begging for mercy!"

Natsu grinned as more people stepped forward. "This is 10% luck."

Gajeel laughed. "20% skill!"

Erza smiled. "15% concentrated power of will."

Laxus nodded. "5% pleasure."

Gray even had a small smile. "15% pain."

Then Makarov stepped forward. "And 100% reason to remember the name!"

Everyone grinned and stepped forward to attack.

"Fire Dragon–"

"Ice-Make"

"Lightning –"

"Iron Dragon–"

"Card–"

"Sky Dragon–"

"Satan Soul-"

Everyone joined in.

"BECAUSE WE ARE FAIRY TAIL!"