No Second Chances

I'm sorry for not updating. I wanted to leave a gap so I could get more reads.

Mira

I could feel Laxus's eyes on me as I walked forward next to Lisanna. He was usually out on missions so I never saw him much but now we had to fight together and I couldn't help feeling slightly relieved. Especially since I could practically feel the fear radiating off of Liz.

A hissing sound erupted in the darkness and the three of us tensed up.

"Who's there!" Liz yelled shakily. More hisses were heard and we got into a fighting stance.

Three demons appeared out of no where and slithered to us, baring their fangs. I quickly changed into my Satan soul form and memories of my childhood flooded my mind causing me to gulp. Laxus sensed my uneasiness and casually rested his hand on the small of my back. Lisanna smirked when she saw my tinted cheeks.

I shook it off however and kicked out at the demons, instantly killing them. "This is too easy....." I whispered.

I slowly walked forward to investigate the dark room. My fingers stretched out as I tried to find the eerie feeling that was caused by the thing in front of me. A breath was sucked in by Lisanna when I inched forward.

"Mira look out!"

It was too late for me.

I screamed when the thing in front of me shot an arm out and placed three long scratches on my arm. Laxus ran in front of me and shot lightning at the particularly large creature. My arm slowly started to become numb and I gritted my teeth to distract myself from the pain.

Laxus hurried over to me and held my arm gently. "Oh Mavis. Mira are you okay?"

I nodded through he didn't look convinced. "Yeah. We need to protect Lisanna.....I can't lose her again."

His hand never left mine as we hurried to my little sister who fended off the large Demon. Even though venom ran through my arm, I still fought.

For me.

For Laxus.

For Lisanna.

For the sake of NaLu.

For Fairy Tail.

But then everything crashed.

"LISANNA!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs when she was flung across the room.

"No no no. Not again!" I yelled as I hurried to her and Laxus defended us. Blood ran from cuts on her stomach where her shirt was torn and I caught a sob in my throat.

Her beautiful white hair was stained with crimson just like a war in a winter wonderland. Cuts filled with venom glowed against her pale skin. Her chest barely rose and fell as I held her in my arms. She can't die. A large crash was heard behind me and then I felt Laxus's arms around me as I sobbed into his chest and held my wounded sister in my arms.

I lost her once.

Now I'm losing one of the four pieces in my heart all over again.

Laxus would stay by me.

Elfman needs to live.

But Fairy Tail can't possibly win.

Now half of my heart will join the crimson on poor Lisannas red stained hair.

My life was ruined today when the Demon painted the white roses red.

(Song is Fumes by Eden Project)