Gone

Natsu

I sat at the bar waiting for Luce to come in the morning like we always did. She wanted to go on a mission with me and now she's bailing on me. I knew it was too good to be true.

"Hey Natsu if you want to see Lucy, how about you go find her? She's probably sleeping," Mira said sweetly as she walked by me. I shrugged and nodded at Happy who got up with me so we could find Lucy.

After no one told Happy about Luce coming back, he had been furious but immediately started crying in my chest. The little guy must have missed her more than me if that was possible.

"I bet she actually is sleeping in!" Happy exclaimed as he flew beside me when we left.

I grinned at my exceed and noticed how much he's grown. Of course he looked the same but now he was more determined after the Edolas incident and even more brave since Lucy left. I was proud of him. Happy had even won over Carla and now they were happily dating.

"Yeah I bet she is." I replied softly. Evidently I had said it in a way that made Happy suspect something because he let out his signature saying.

"You liiiiiiiiiiike her!" He sang.

I shrugged and put my arms behind my head. "Eh. Whatever. I don't like her in that why since she's like a sister to me."

"Baka....." He muttered.

We had arrived at Lucy's apartment and we were shocked at the mess inside. The window was wide open and her curtains blew in the breeze. Not to mention clothes were everywhere and I couldn't help but blush when a pair of pink underwear hung above my head. Her bedsheets were everywhere and there was a piece of paper sitting on them.

"I have your girl now. Hurry up and save her before the moon is full~Yveltal." I read as I widened my eyes. Some guy had Lucy in custody.

"Happy! Get me to Fairy Tail now!" I yelled as shock went through me.

"Aye sir!" Happy picked up my frozen body and flew us as fas as possible to the guild. Luce was finally back and now someone had kidnapped her.

We arrived at the guild in no time and as soon as my feet touched the ground, I burst through the doors.

"Lucy....." I breathed. Everyone shut up and watched me.

"Natsu what's wrong?" Erza immediately asked, abandoning hr strawberry cake.

"Luce.....she's been kidnapped!" I blurted out. Erzas eyes hardened and the guild erupted in chatters. Levy stepped forward and we had tears in her eyes.

"Lu-chan warned me about this. A dark guild is out to get her! Yveltal must be the one who wants to make her cast a spell under the full moon to summon Dragons that will kill everyone. It's too late.....after she casts it, he will kill her since she will have no use to him," She burst out in tears and Gajeel awkwardly patted her head and even put his arm around her.

"We need to find out her location now!" Erza ordered. Erza gave everyone a specific job and my job was to look for clues with her.

Luce we will find you.