Wheres Happy

Lucy

I pulled my hood back up before walking downstairs where everyone was waiting for me still.

"Who are you?!" Natsu screamed. I flinched when he stomped over to me. Everyone else looked worried about what could happen in the next few seconds.

Natsu pulled his fist back and I put my hands in front of my face out of instinct and closed my eyes. Those actions caused my hood to fall and my cloak fell with it.

The hit never came.

I gulped and looked up to see wide eyes and jaws dropping as everyone saw who I was.

Natsu was frozen as his eyes widened an his lips quivered slightly. His shoulders were shaking as we stared at each other. His arms were limp and his feet were glued to the ground.

"Natsu?" I said worriedly. He shook his head and continued gaping at me.

"Luce?"

Then he rushed forward and pulled me into his arms and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he buried his face into the side of my neck. Already, he was crying and I felt his tears on my scalp. I cried into his chest and inhaled his familiar scent.

"I missed you so much," He whispered. I nodded and continued crying.

Suddenly he was pushed away as my other best friend squeezed the life out of me.

"Lu-chan!" Levy cried out as she hugged me. I smiled at my blue haired friend. I felt someone ruffle my hair and looked up to see Gajeel.

"Glad you're back Bunny Girl."

Wendy screamed and leaped on me, giving me hugs.

Next was Gray who gave me a half hug and Juvia actually completely hugged me.

"I'm happy that Love Rival is back."

Erza smirked at Natsu and I who casually had our fingers interlaced. Natsu and I blushed and pushed each other away.

"Hey Luce! This is Lisanna!" Natsu said cheerily. I suddenly had a feeling of dread when he introduced me to his childhood sweetheart. Lisanna however happily smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you for coming back. Natsu was worried for you. Y'all really are meant for each other!" She whispered loudly. I gasped and pushed her away as she giggled.

"Wait how did you get the face tattoo?" Erza asked when I sat down.

More dread passed through me.

I would have to tell them everything, wouldn't I?