Deja Vu

Song: Bang Bang by Adam Levine and K'NAAN and Bring Me To Life by Evanescence and Truce by Twenty One Pilots.

Juvia

"So you guys are the lucky pair who will be fighting me today," Deja slightly slurred. Out of the corner of my eye I watched Gray-sama take off his shirt but for once I wasn't gushing over him.

"Juvia stay close to me. I don't want you getting hurt," He whispered as he slid my hand into his. Usually I would probably fangirl over the fact that we were holding hands but this was a serious matter.

"Aw. How about I help your fluffy little relationship? Curse
Link," Deja said with a chuckle.

She waved her staff around before shooting a small beam at our wrists. It was much like the sensory link that was cast at Tenrou Island on us. This was a tattoo that stood out against my pale skin and I could feel every ounce of pain and emotion from Gray-sama.

"Damn. A sensory link," Gray-sama muttered. I gulped and looked up at Deja.

"Why are you doing this to Gray-sama and Juvia?" I whispered.

She smirked at us before twirling her staff. "The Rain Woman can't even speak correctly and she has to protect the Ice Prince."

"Hey! Lay off the insults against Juvia!" Gray growled as he stepped in front of me.

"Fine lets quit chatting and actually fight!" She yelled.

"Alright Juvia dodge her attacks so neither of us gets hurt," Gray-sama whispered to me. I nodded and he hesitantly let go of my hand as we went back to back.

"Ice Make: Hammer!" Gray-sama yelled as he got into stance. A large hammer of ice appeared in his hands and he swung at Deja.

She waved her staff around again. "Thorn Shield."

"Alright its Juvias turn," I said confidently. "Water slice!" I leaped and sent a water attack at Deja which hit her in the side.

"Good job Juvia!" Gray-sama yelled. Deja wrinkled her nose and cartwheeled forward towards me. I thought she was gonna attack me but instead she plucked a strand of hair from my head.

"Perfect. Root Curse." She yelled at Gray. He suddenly couldn't move as invisible roots appeared around him. Because of the sensory link they appeared around me too and I shrieked.

"Alright so I have this lovely voodoo doll and a strand of your girls hair. This was too easy!" Deja cackled as she wrapped the hair around the doll.

Pins magically appeared in her hand and dread flowed through Gray and I's veins. Deja stuck a needle in the arm of the doll and I howled as blood started dripping down my arm.

Grays eyes met mine as blood started dripping down his arm and he shook with anger. "Stop hurting her!"

"Nope!" Deja said popping the p. She stuck a needle in my leg and even twisted it so it went deeper. Tears ran down my face as pain enveloped Gray and I. I could feel Grays anger along with another unknown emotion.

This time Deja wrappd her fingers around the neck and squeezed. I gasped and grabbed my neck as she constricted it so I couldn't breathe.

"Gray.....Sama....." I rasped as I started to feel lightheaded. A jumble of curse came out of his mouth as he froze the roots and everything around him.

"STOP HURTING HER!" He screamed. "She.....she's the only other person I've truly cared about since Ur," He mumbled.

I felt more tears run down my face as he ripped the hair off the doll. I gasped and fell to the ground taking deep breaths as the blood on my body slowly dried. I knew there were bruises around my neck because they mirrored Grays.

"That's all I need to know," Deja sang. "Immortal Curse."

Grays eyes widened as I tried to move away from the staff that was shooting towards me with the curse. He hurried in front of me and held his arms out to absorb the impact. His pained scream echoed in my ears as the curse landed on him. My hands shook when it happened to me but not as bad as Gray-sama.

I grabbed onto his shirt and helped myself up, wobbling a little. "Gray.....I'll do a water lock and you freeze it," I whispered. He nodded and helped me stand properly.

"Water Lock!" I yelled. Dejas eyes widened as I trapped her in my water lock. Gray grinned and froze it leaving her trapped in it.

However right after the fell to the ground and kneeled, holding his chest. I felt pain in my chest too and I winced as I knelt down by him.

"Gray-sama?"

"Juvia I meant what I said out there. Im fine. Let's just go," He whispered.

I helped him up and I held his waist as he put his arm over my shoulder.

"Gray-sama?"

"Yeah?"

"Please always stay with me."

"Of course."

I'm gonna end up crying when I finish this book.

Another song would be Lost Boy by Ruth B that goes along with all the ships

13 more chapters until Sacrifices ends