Prologue

Make the memory.

Picture the memory.

Love the memory.

Forget the memory.

Break the memory.

------

Life isn't always gonna the best. You'll probably face some horrifying shit while you living.

That's one memory, but one memory your probably gonna hate the shit out of.

But the memories that are probably important are the good ones. Except those times when you have listen your mom preach.

But still.

In my case, life is fucking horrifying. 

One little mistake, can change everything. Absolutely everything.

People think they can fix it, just by saying sorry. Like me.

But no. Its not the way it works in my case. I have a son named- Wait.. you already know that.. So what you don't know, is that 3 years after Ross came back home, things had gotten weird.

He started going out to places secretly. And not telling me anything at all. But i'm not gonna lie, I made all of the worst come. It's all my fault. I slept with 4 guys, and got caught by Ross and Autumn.

Yeah. Now that image is stuck in my little boys head. Great. Awesome. Thanks to my stupidity of sleeping with other guys. I wasn't drunk or anything. I just had the desire to please people, and Ross wasn't home at the moment. When he figured out I had a foursome and cheated on him, he began to be distant to me, and Autumn. Not that Autumn did anything. Lets just say he started being distant from the family. His whole family. Than 3 days later when I was at Disney productions with Autumn, he ran off. I was pretty mad at him, and I never spoke about him. I never said his name again. But eventually I had to say his name. 

Its been about 2 years since then. We never spoke one word. He's not kidnapped or anything. He knows exactly where he is, and what he's doing.

But I understand why. I did something wrong. I deserve a broken heart. 

I understand his distance from me. I understand him. I always will.

But I hope one day, we'll forgive each other, and we can be a happy family again. 

But why is Ross always going missing? That is what you question?

Well, he's not missing. He just ran away. We not that far.  I could visit, but... I'm too scared to ever even see his face again.

But I understand why he has to do this.

I lied. 

He asked me not to lie about it again, or else he wont come back home to me.

And he wasn't joking. 

But its okay. 

I understand........

I understand.

-------------

Hey... I hope you liked the Prologue! :DDDD

I'm excitedddd!! :DDDDDDDDD

Hehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehehheheheheheheheehhe

Okay lemmie stop being a creep.........

I'm trying to figure out my schedule. For now, just random updates!!

:D Bye!

-Ana