Entry 0.3

don't play song above YET. 

"I wish i had stayed, had never gone home."

--

"If you want to, you can leave." Kellumoreth said, pointing at the door. Autumn looked at her. "What do you mean?"

"Leave!" she said. "Leave. That's what you want right?" Kellumoreth shouted, pouting, as a little kid would. 

Well, she is a little kid.

Autumn's eyes filled with anger and tears, and stomped out her house.

---

"If I let you stay one more time, would you promise me to never let go?" she asked.

"Yes."

-

"If you could, would you stay with me forever? Would you love me to infinity?"

"Yes."

--

"If you had to let me go, would you let me go?"

"No."

--

"If I lied to you, would you still love me?"

"Yes."

Fucking lies.

But this lie was different. It had hope, yet anger, yet confusion.

But there was a reason. A reason that hurt. A reason that hurt too much to start again. A reason that hurt too much to explain over and over again. "Are you sad?" or, "Whats wrong?"

Tears would flood over and over again, and you still don't have an answer. Is it even worth asking, are you okay? Of course they're not fucking okay if they're crying, with a long face.

"You're the kind of guy that would laugh when I fall, but help me up and say, "Its okay, I still love you."

--

"Those dreams we have made, are gone forever."

--

the night before Ross left.

"Are you saying our son would be a failure in life?" Laura asked Ross in confusion.

"Of course not. Why the hell would I say Laura?"

"Because you're being dick head right now."

"But why would I say that about our son? Our DNA? Our dreams?"

"Because he might be depressed and we can't do anything about it!!! Just fucking go!" She yelled loudly, and she stomped out the house, out to the club.

---

"Memories we made are drowned, their gone."

----

Why is he so addicting? Why is he like a drug? Why do I need him? Why is he my love? Why did I deserve him? Why did I end up this way? Why did I fuck up? Why did I ruin everything?

Was it even supposed to be this way?

--

But at the end of time

will you still be there?

Cause if you're there,