Entry 0.4

"What?" she said.

"I can hear colors..." he said.

"That's impossible!" she shifted towards him.

"You think i'm lying?" he asked, as they we're still staring into the sky. She sighed.

"No Autumn. I don't."

They stayed there in silence. "So what does blue sound like?" she asked. "It sounds... sad." he said. "Yellow sounds bright, as if it we're on a piano, it would be the lightest one. Red sounds in the middle, so it sounds like a really serious thing." he tried explaining everything. "Have you told your mom?" she asked. "No, I haven't."

"Why not?"

"I'm too scared! She might send me somewhere! She might make me-"

"You are talking about Laura marano. The bubbly dorky one-"

"She's never been like that! She's always so serious and-"

"Your mom...was just depressed about your father being gone. Well, I'm guessing." she said. They both we're sitting up. It was getting cold, as Autumns weak body shivered. Kristina moved closer to him, wrapping an arm around him. "What happened to Kellumoreth?" she asked him. He always hung out with Kellumoreth, discarding her from the hang out, leaving her out of everything. These past few days, we're different.

"We got into a fight...." he brought his knees to his chest. "What do you mean?"

"An argument. I wouldn't tell her what I wanted to say, kept it a secret, we yelled at each other for being bad friends, and then I stormed out her house." he explained. Kristina nodded. "Wow... I didn't know about that.." she said. He sighed and nodded. "Well, its true."

They sat in silence for awhile.

"How about we play Q and A?" she suggested, breaking the silence. "Okay." he shrugged. They turned to face each other. "Question one," she started."Who do you hate the most from our class." she giggled. "Oh my god..." he groaned. "This girl named Brianna. She's always so clingy and she kind of acts like a high school slut." Autumn said, pretty annoyed by just thinking about her. "She's not even that pretty. I bet when she takes off all that 3rd grade makeup, she would look like the witch who gave the apple to sleeping beauty." he said. "Is that the right princess?" she wondered. "I dunno. Was it Ariel? Or... the princess with the black hair? I dunno..." he said. "Anyways, ask me a question." she said. "Hm.... Why are you tall?" he asked. Kristina was clearly taller than Autumn.

"Well, I got it from my mom." she said. He nods. Okay."

After an hour of asking and answering, an interesting question finally came up.

"Who was your first kiss?" she asked. He suddenly stopped, and remembered something.

The lip touching with Kellumoreth, and the lip touching with Kristina. He face palmed. "Come on. Tell meeeeeee..." she whined. "Okay fine.. well....it was Kellumoreth." he said. "I can't wait to tell everyone." she giggled. "What!?!?"

"I'm kidding." she smiled. He rolled his eyes. "You should probably head to bed." she smiled. "What about you?" he asked. "...I'll just stay out here and wait for you to the morning." she said. "What about the guy who takes care of you-"

"Autumn... according to law, he can't keep me anymore." she said. "Then where will you stay?"

"I'll stay here." she said. "Maybe you can come with me." he said. "Autumn, I can't-"

"You can sleep next to me. My mom wont know." he said, insisting. At first, he didn't like Kristina, because of the all of the sudden 'lip crashing' and now.... he accepts her.