Entry 0.4

Kellumoreth on the media-- tell me if it doesn't show---

Autumn sighed as he tapped on the desk, trying to read a word on a book he was reading. He had dyslexia and ADHD and of course he already knew, and the whole school knew, so all the kids make fun of him except his best friend Kellumoreth.
He sighed and looked at the paper, but lost focus quickly to a girl biting on her pencil, a boy tapping on the floor with his shoes, and a girl crunching secretly on some munchies. He banged his head on the desk and groaned. he left his head there with the ear laying on the desk, and he slowly starts to fall asleep. He suddenly hears a loud tap on his desk. He looks up. Ms galden.
"Need any help Mr lynch?" she asked him. "Ummm.." he looks over at the kids mocking him. making fun of him. He gave a fake smile. "Nope!" He said. She nods and sits back down. He sighs and looks over at Kellumoreth. 'Why didn't you say yes?' she mouthed. He sighed and ignored her question, and turned his head around, letting a tear fall down, and soon he burst into tears and everyone turned to him. "Mr Lynch-"
He rushed out the classroom door.
------------
"Mr lynch. Happy to see you again...." Kelsa said. Ross sat down on the mini chair in front of her desk. ",So I need you to tell me why do you do this to yourself. Why... have you changed?" She said. "Its none of your business!" he spat. Memories rushed through his head.
---
He walked up the stairs. "Laura?" he called. He opens the door to they're bedroom, just to see her holding him.
"Ross?" she asked. He looked at her in disbelief. "What's going on?" he asked. "Nothing! It's nothing!" she said.
So he kept coming back again.
______
And those days repeated and repeated over again.

"Why should I tell you?" He whispered. "Because I want to help you.." she said. "Just let me in..." she said. "No.." he said.
"So you just don't want to tell anybody anything because your scared arent you?" She said, "No!" He yelled. She sighed and put a hand on his hand of course he backed away. He didnt want anybody to lay a finger on him, but when he was little, skin to skin with his mother or father was a need.
He didnt know what happened.
But anyway, she was right. He was scared.
He was scared to let people in.
"You are scared arent you...?" She said. He looked down. "But why?"
"Im not scared!" He lied. She sighed. "See you next week...Ross." she said. He got up and left the room. He huffed and walked out the building, off to his lonely house.
-----------
He ran out the classroom, into the bathroom. He cried loudly, until he heard snickering. "Well well well... if it isn't blondie..." he heard a voice say. He stops crying and looks up. It was 3 kids looking down at him. One had brown and neon green hair, freckles on his neck, a weird birth mark on his cheek, and his eyes were dark green, and he was the boss of the group. I sniffled and wiped my tears with my arm, and got up. "What do you want Jamez?" I asked. "I want to beat you up until all your bones crack..." he smirked. Autumns eyes widened. "Get him!" He ran away, and they chased after him. He ran as fast as he could, but his legs couldn't do it anymore, so he landed to the floor of the gym. Everyone crowded him. They began to kick him again and again. He lasted so long, until everyone had to leave.
"Kill yourself."
"Exactly. Just die. Nobody needs you. Everyone hates you." They say they're last words, and left him alone on the gym floor. In pain, he slowly curled up in a little ball, crying. "Maybe I should die."
------------
He slowly walked to his house. His legs hurt, he had a busted lip, one of his eyes were closed and bruised, and his hair was messy. He finally reached the house, and he heard his mom panicking. He slowly enters, and tries to close the door quietly, and covers his face as he closed it, but his mom sees him, "Oh my god! Autumn! Where were you!? You had me worried sick! Are you okay sweetie?!" She said. "I'm fine." He said. But he knew his inside said, Help me.
"Whats wrong with you? What were you doing?" She asked. "Nothing mom!" He sighed. She turned him around with force, and see his face was beaten up. Someone had written WORTHLESS on his forehead. "Oh my god!What happened?!?! What did they do to my precious little boy!" She cried. "Just let me go mom. I can fix myself." He said. He removed her hands off him. "But-" he raced up the stairs and put his stuff down, he went into the bathroom, and looked at himself. He wanted to die. He thought he was so ugly. He couldnt bare to look at himself again. He read his forehead. WORTHLESS.
He cried as he took a random medicine with water, and splashed it on his forehead, getting rid of the word. He continued crying as he looked at himself in the mirror. The medicine made his forehead turn green. He cried loudly as he picked up the blade, and ran it across his whole arm, making blood drip on the sink, he did it on both arms and legs. He continued to sob as heard knocks on the door. You're just 8 Autumn. You don't know any better.
"Autumn?! Sweetie? Come out please!" He heard his mother say in her soft voice. She began to really panic when she heard a blade being put down, and louder sobs coming from her son. She began to slam on the door. 

"SHUT UP!" he yells at the voice in his head.

"Autumn! Open the door!" she yelled and slammed on the door. He continued to sob as he turned on the bath. He took off his clothes and the bath was full. blood drips all over the floor. His mother screamed. "No!!" she yelled and cried. She dials Rikers number. He picks up after the 3rd ring. "Hello?" she hears his voice. "Hello? R-Riker..." she stuttered. "L-Laura? Whats wrong?" he said, shocked to hear her voice again. "H-Help!!! It's Autumn! I don't know what he's doing in that bathroom, it's not anything good!" She said. "Please help!" she cried. "On my way." he said. The rest of the lunches were out. Looks like its only him.

Autumn cried as he finally saw that the water was filled. He sobs louder as he gets in the bath, that is now filling up with blood. His phone vibrated, people sending text. Getting a phone at this age now, was certainly now a bad idea.

Kill yourself!

Your worthless!

Even god hates your ass! just die already you worthless piece of shit!

Die.

I hope you die in your sleep.

WORTHLESS.

He swallowed a hand full of pills and drank it with his blood mixed with water. he cried louder. He laid down in the bath, letting himself drown in his own blood.

Moments away from death.
---