Epilogue

A bead of sweat dripped down her forehead, as she screamed, shooting up from her white sheet bed. Ross woke up and sat up next to her, hugging, comforting her. He kissed the temple of her forehead. "How will I live like this?" she asks, her eyes landing on his. She wasn't scared to admit her feelings about it to him.  "Just.. live." he says, holding her soft yet cold hands. He always had loved the touch of her hands. She squeezed his hands that we're clearly bigger than hers. His hands we're warm and soft like him and his personality. She felt comfort between her cold hand and his warm hand, creating a sort of heat that will never go down. "How did I get so lucky to meet you?" she says, laying against his subdued chest. She looks down at her, and kissed her head. "I don't know." he replied in a soft deep voice that always comfort her. Even when he was yelling, his voice always found a way to weaken her. Love is that one person that knows your weaknesses, but you knowing that they will never use them against you. 

"The world may never know." she says to him, and closes her eyes, knowing that shes safe in his arms. Ross let out a smile for the first time, in a very long time. "Agreed." he says, and he closed his eyes.

Being separated only had brought them closer together, showing that they we're always meant to be. Their relationship would never change. Because the one person you had loved before, will never disappear from your head. The spark, will never fade. 

-------------------------------

"I will never stop loving you. My love for you is endless. Even if our son is gone now, he is still here, wishing us our best. He's watching us. May god let us live freely, giving us time to realize that we are right for each other, and always will be. You are the oxygen to my lungs. You are the air that I need in order to love. Our love is timeless. We've let the days repeat over and over again enough to realize that we've only separated to realize that we we're always meant to be. Nobody understands why you do the things you do when your in love, or why you fight so hard for something that seems to cause you so much pain. But we only fight harder so we can stop the hurting. No one can see the invisible ring of insanity that goes around you when your in love. Its painful and devastating at times, but we can't live without it. We have to put so much of ourselves into love, because its hard. I learned that, love isn't anybody knowing exactly what to say or do when your yelling, or chase you when you run away. Its right after a long fight, that drains the life and bones out of both of you, yet her or him showing up at your doorstep the next morning. When your in love, you have unknowingly put your life and heart into the palm of another hands, saying, "here." Do what you will. Mash it into a million peaces. Mash it into meat. Or forget I ever handed it to you in the first place. Just as long as you have it, It makes reality invisible and erases all the lines we shouldn't cross. Because love isn't about fencing ourselves in; feeling safe, feeling sure about the future. Its about scaring the shit out of every nerve in our body, but pushing forward anyway. Because all the fighting, and all the tears... is worth it. Its a hell of a lot better, than being 100% happy without someone to show us that there is a world of a difference between feeling happy, and feeling whole."  

----------The End-----------

Hello, readers. I am sad to say that this story has ended. I loved writing this book and I loved to read all the comments. They always make me smile or laugh. Even the ones when one of you are mad. Writing these kind of stories lets out a deep side of me that I never have met before. I write these stories, to release all my anger and sadness in life. I write so I can disappear into the darkness, and do anything I want. When I don't think, I write. Because what you read in my very stories are true feelings from me. What you read are my feelings.

Anyways, I really hope you like my books. 
If you really actually want a third book, comment about it in the comments below. 
If you hated my book then fuck you. (Just kidding) And goodbye. I had a nice time writing.
Make sure to check out my recent books: 

Everything Changed - Raura
dyslexic ~ raura AU

-Ana