Chapter 5 - Entry 0.1

Laura danced sexily at the club, waving her hands in the air. As she swayed her hips to the music, she felt hands roam around her body. She was really drunk, so she didn't care. The person went under her dress, and moved her finger around her clit. She moaned and smirked. The person thrusted their finger in and out of her. "Ah.. fuck." She said. "Lets go some place... private.." The person whispered into her ear. She nods and they walk out the building, and to the parking lot. They went in the back of the building which was covered from the sides with an overgrown tree. Laura laid on the floor, and they immediately took off their clothes. They connected lips and kissed roughly, and they let of the kiss, and the person moved down. She opened Laura's legs quickly, and she dived right into her.

-----

Ross' radio played 'Landlocked blues by Bright eyes.' He had no shirt on, only a pair of jeans. That's it. He cried loudly as the song plays. He sat in the corner of the room with his knees against his chest, crying on his arms. 

The whole night.

----

Autumn looked in the mirror. Everybody was asleep except him. He sighed and looked in the mirror. "Why am I so ugly?" He sighed. Every time he looked in the mirror, he found him self staring at green ugly monster. He puts a hand on his face. He groaned. Suddenly, Aubree popped in his head. "Masturbation.." He wondered. He thought about it, and suddenly he had an idea.

Why not do it now?

-----------

Laura breathed hardly. "You like that?" She asked as she fingered her. Laura moaned. "I love that so much Courtney."

----------------

Ross woke up on the floor, with tear stains on his cheek, and his radio was off. He wipes his new tears and puts his new phone away. He laid on the couch, clearly ignoring his growling stomach. "Ross." Someone whispered. He turns and findS Linger standing there. "Linger?" He asked. "Yep." She said. "What happened?" He asked. "That doesn't matter okay?" She said. "But-"

"Shh..." She said. She rubs his bare back. "You should go eat something." She said. "I'd rather starve." He said. His back faced her. "Your gonna eat." She said. She dragged him into the kitchen, and made him sit. "Eat." She set down some warm food in front of him. He sighed, and began to eat. He only ate half. "Finish it."

"Linger. I don't want anymore. I'm gonna barf if I eat more. "Your like, under weight! How many pounds are you supposed to be anyway?" She asked. "Wait, your supposed to be like, 154 right?" She asked. He shrugs. She pulled out a scale. "Step on this." She said. He nods, and steps on it. The arrow went all the way to 93 pounds. "Ross. Your underweight for your age." She said.  He shrugs and steps off. "Oh weight, was there anything heavy in your pockets?" She asked. He pulls out 2 old broken phones, and his new one. He steps on it again. "89 pounds." She said, and shook her head. "You have to eat more."

"I can't eat."

"Why not?"

"I can't without thinking of her."

"You think of her all the time."

"But its worst." He said. "I'm seeing her soon. Up close. I can't do that! I-I.."

"Sh Ross. Everything will be fine. Just visit your son in jail, calm down a bit, and hug him." Linger said. Ross nods. "Go get dressed. I'll wait here." Linger said.

As soon as he got dressed, he found Linger sitting there. Just like she said. "Alrighty. Go ahead." She said.

-----

"So did you try?" Aubree asked him. Autumn nods. "How did it feel?"

"Really good." Autumn said. "Haha I told you." She said. "What you've tried it before?"

"Didn't I tell you this?" She asked. "I don't remember."

"Okay then. So yeah, i've tried." She said. 

"Autumn lynch, please report to the visiting station." The speaker said. Autumn gets up and walks out the room, into the halls, and to the visiting area. He looks around, expecting to see his mom, but he sees his dad. "Dad?" He asks, and sits in front of him. "How's it going?" He asked. "I'm good. I made a friend." He said. "Oh thats great." Ross said. "Why are you in here." Ross asked. "I shot a man." He sighed. "Why did you do it?" Ross asked. "Look, he was gonna rape mom, and I-"

"Wait. Who is this guy?" Ross asked. "Umm.. Parker? Someone named Parker....Parker mack." Autumn said. "Him." Ross clenched his fist. "Thank god you killed him. I always hated him." Ross said. "Dad.. are you mad at me?" he asked. "No Autumn. I'm not mad. I'm...disappointed-- HAHA Just kidding. I'm sick of the disappointment cards." Ross chuckled. "Haha true. I've seen in TV shows." Autumn said. "Visiting time is over." The announcer spoke. "Oh um. Since I gotta go... how long you'll be here?"

"Two more weeks." He said. "Alright bud." Ross picked him up, and pecked his lips. (Not in any inappropriate way. Its normal when your a kid.) "Love you. Okay?"

"Okay. Love you too dad." he said. Ross put him down, and everyone left. Autumn went back to his room, only to find his roommate changing. "Woops. Sorry.." He said. "Its fine. Your like a brother to me." She said. He smiled, and she finished up. "I'm turning 9 on September 1th." He said. "Oh wow! Me too!" She smiled. "What year and time we're you born?" She asked. "It was 2016, September 1st. 9:03." He said. " He said. (I did the math! It took so long!)

"Omg really!? Same, but I was born at 9:04!" She said. "We could be twins! That would be so cool!" He said. She smiled. "Reaalllly cool!" She said. Suddenly, bell rang. "Lunch!" They said.

----------------------

Hi everyone..... This was only 970 words, but my other one that was DELETED by Wattpad had 5,000 words. Sorry about that.... I couldn't remember exactly everything I wrote. So um... Sowwy.......

My life/ feelings of the week:

I HAVE NO CABLE ANYMORE!! I can't afford it, so now I cant watch Austin and Ally. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I can't use the Disney app or website cause I don't have a company to conect it with such as optimum or time warner cable. I used to have time warner cable, but i can't afford it anymore!

fuuuckkkk!!! (so i didn't get to see Austin and Ally Episode 12) Don't spoil please, or I will report you.... I'm sorry for being a drama queen about that, but I kinda get REALLY pissed off and start crying... literally..

Oh, and I watched the TCA's on youtube, and Bella thorne said Felix, Something something something.. you know what? Be here if you want to hear your name. I'm like, how rude! Pewdiepie is the greatest of them alllllllllll!!! HOW DARE YOU, YOU LITTLE HOE!!!

I never really liked Bella anyways, but anyways!

Comment: 

Sharks: If you think...

I got nothing....

Bye!

-Ana