Entry 0.3

He shivered at the sound of his name being called. "I'll wait right here for you sweetie." she said, and kissed his forehead. He got up and walked over to the lady. "In here." she said. He walks in the room, and the lady shuts the door. "Mr lynch. I've been expecting you." A lady with her hair dyed white, and a bit of a sea blue/grey, and light blue eyes. He looked at her. "Take a seat." she smiled kindly. He hesitantly took a seat, and looked at her. "So how are you today?" She asked. He shrugged emotionless. "I'm Ms green, but calle by my first name, Kelsa. "So here it says that you suffer from a bipolar depression, and you smoke and drink a lot. Your here, because why? Tell me what's wrong." she said. "I'm not telling you shit." he said. "As I anticipated. I'm gonna ask you again. What made you cut huh?" she said. "Not. Telling. " He said with his arms crossed. She sighed and got up from her desk. She sat in the seat next to him, and moved in front of him. "I only want to help you Ross." she whispered. She pulled up his sleeve, finding recent cuts. She ran her finger on them. "You know, niece always went on and on about you Ross." she said. "She still does, but more depressing." she sighed. He looked at her with his pout. "Do you mind if she meets you now?" she asked. he shrugged. "Okay! Emma!" she called. A girl with brown hair a blue eyes came in. She was about twelve years old. "Emma, meet Ross lynch." she smiled. She fan girls loudly! "Oh my god!!!!" she yells. "Can I have a picture?" she asked. "yeah whatever..." he said sadly. She pointed the camera at them. "Smile Ross!" she giggled. She took the picture. What she didn't know, was that a tear had ram down his face during the picture. "Have a nice day Emma!" She said, and the girl left. They sat back down. He wiped his tear quickly. "I'll see you tomorrow Ross." she said. "I'll figure you out.." she said. He quickly left and see his mom sitting and waiting. "How did it go? Did you tell her?" she asked her son. "No. I'm not coming back again-"
"Yes you are." She said. He sighs as they continued walking.
------------

Autumn fell asleep on her lap. "Autumn. Wake up." She said. he groaned and got up.

"You have to go home. it's 6:21. Almost 6:30! " she said. he sighed and got up. "Thank you.. for everything..." he said. "Your welcome." she smiled. She kissed his cheek and he blushed madly. "See you at school!!" he said.

"Yup...cya!" she said. he put his helmet on and got on his bike. He got the phone. "Mommm... pick up.." he groaned. She picked up. "Hello? Mom?"

"Yes sweetie?" she asked.
"I'm coming home." he said. "Okay hun. Cya soon." She said. They both hung up an he sighed, and began to ride home.
------
HIIIII!!!

I did this all on a phone, your welcome. ;D
Hope you enjoyed. (sorry if its short)

Sorry about the grammar and mis spells, and typos. but anyways, I already how this book is gonna end. it's gonna be a shocker...

Y'all are gonna hate me so much..

OKAY ENOUGH OF THAT. BYE
-Ana