Entry 0.2

Autumn's eyes we're squeezed shut as he heard the gun go off. He opened his eyes to find the man who tried to rape his mother with a gun shot where his heart should be, and blood everywhere. 

His mother somehow untied herself. 

He dropped the gun, and fell to the floor, crying. "I killed someone. I killed someone. I killed someone." He repeated over and over again. He was paralyzed as well. The police came. "Freeze- Oh." One of them said, putting the gun down.

Laura wrapped a towel around herself. "Are you okay ma'am?" The man asked. She shivered and nods. Autumn continues crying. "I killed somebody!" He repeats over and over again.

"Shh little one." A nurse soothed him. He continued saying it. Linger sat by the window. Nobody saw her though. She sighed. "I have to do it." She mumbled. She raises her hand, pointing out two fingers. "Rewind to 1995-"

"Don't even think about it." Someone said. She looked to her side, and sees Alana. Laura's guardian angel. "Ugh. What now?"

"You can't do that. God will never forgive you."

"But they are suffering to much."

"It doesn't matter. Things happen for a reason."

"But already know what happens in the future! I can't let that happen!" She said. "You have to. Or else God will have to replace you."

"Oh he would never."

"Oh yeah he will."

She rolled her eyes. 

"I never met such a disrespectful angel like you." She said.

She rolled her eyes again.

"Keep doing that, and you might as well find a brain back there. Well... if you have one." She said.

(Cue in the OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Ha ha very funny.." She said. He shrugs. "But this can't happen. I hate the future. Seeing-"

"Sh. You cant say it. The readers might hear." He said.

"Oh right." She said.

"Wait what?"

"Just come on."

And they disappeared.

They took Parker away.

Autumn continued crying. "I killed somebody. I killed somebody!" He repeated, crying. Suddenly, the lynches came. "Oh my god! Are you guys okay!?" Rydel rushed in. And the rest came in. Laura was now wearing a t-shirt with sweat pants. Laura nodded. "I-I'm fine. Please c-check on A-Autumn.." She whispered. They nodded and went over to him. He was still crying, repeating the same thing over and over again. "Hey hey buddy. Its alright. Shh..." Riker picked him up.

"Dad? Whats happening?" Lucy asked. "Nothing. Don't put your mind into it too much." He said.

"I killed someone. I killed someone." He repeated. Riker rubbed his back. "Its okay Autumn." He said. "I'll take him to bed." he said. They nod as Riker walks into his room, which was full of broken photographs on the floor, and everything else demolished. He put crying Autumn in bed, and covered him with the covers. "Sh sh shhhh..." Riker soothed, removing hair from his face.

"Riker, he'll cry himself to sleep." Rocky said.

"But-"

"Leave it Rik." He said. 

"Fine." He said, and left the room.

----------------------------------------------------------

Laura woke up. She looked around her room. The floor was moped from all the blood. She was still sore. She sniffled. Her son killed him.