Chapter 11 - Entry 0.1

"Fine, Ms Green. I'll give you this... one last chance." The principal said, standing up. Kelly rolled her eyes in her mind. "Thank you. I'm leaving." she raced out the room before she could say anything else.

"Autumn?" she called. No response. She sighed and walked to her classroom, and found the teacher looking at her. "And why we're you late Ms Green?" she asked. "Oh. Traffic." she lied. "Okay then. Just sit down. We're doing an activity that's going in your portfolio." she said. She nods and sit down, and sees Autumn across the room, alone at a table. She sighed and looked over at the teacher. "Alright. Girls and boys! Listen up!" she said. They all look up, while others stayed in their little corners, talking in secret. "Today, you kids will be making a little card, about your family." she said. Kellumoreth's eyebrows raised. "It can be about two people in your family, or just one. Your choice." She said. "This will be going into your portfolio to show to your parents." she continued on, "I will pass- Melissa! Stop talking!" she said. "Now, I will pass out white blank pieces of paper, and you will fold it as if it we're a card, which it is. Go on."

---

After they all folded their papers, she said they can begin, and so they did.

-----------------------------------

Ross screamed. "Let me out!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled loudly. He slammed his body against the white walls, bruising his body. He tried busting the door, but it was steel. He landed on the floor and cried. His legs couldn't hold him for too long. He hadn't ate the food. But suddenly, someone came in. He opened his eyes to see a man. "Oh!" he checked his plate to see if he ate anything. "Well then. Go eat." he commanded. Ross refused. "Eat." he commands again. He refused. "I guess we'll do this the hard way." the man said. He pulled Ross, and sat on his bed, forcing the food in his mouth by holding his head. "NO!!" he screamed. "Maybe a new dose will calm you down." he said. "N-No!! Please no!" he pleads, and the man pulls out a syringe, filling it with a strong dose. "Now, Ross.. Don't move to much, or this will hurt...much." he said. "N-No!"

He kicked his legs and screamed, trying to get out, but the man shoves the needle right in his neck, and took it out. Ross stopped moving, and his eyes closed shut.

--------

Laura stood in the bathroom in her high heels, staring at herself through the mirror. She applied lip gloss, and she was done, ready for the bar. She walked out the house, and walked off to the bar.  And once she did, she sat at the table. The whole place was upgraded. It was now a club/bar. "Hey Mike." she greeted. "Hey Laura. What will it be today?" he asked. She sighed. "Well... same old." she said. "Alrighty. Coming right up." he said. She nods. It came right away. Once she drank, she was all the way drunk. "Another please." she said. She suddenly felt someone grab her sides. She turned, to see a girl who was about the same age as her. "Yes?" she said unsteadily. "Wanna dance?" she asked her, pressing against her. "No." Laura rejected. She pushed the girl off her who was clearly drunk. Laura laid her head against the table, sadly. She stared at her wedding ring. 

Ross ran off, and left Laura. He would have signed the divorce papers, but he knew that Laura wouldn't sign them, because she wouldn't let her heart do that. She still loved him, and always will. 

-----------

Ross woke up in bed, feeling odd. He could barely move. "Ross." a voice whispered. His eyes shot open. "Who's there?" he called. "Shhh....." the voice said. It sounded like Linger. "Its only me, Ross." the voice said. "Linger? Why am I here? Whats happening?" he asked. "Where am I?"

"Psychiatric hospital." she said. "W-WHY?" He asked. "You.. did something. You wont remember, but you did." she said. "What did I do?" 

"You hurt the baby. Continuously."