Entry 0.5

forgive my typos -- i dont have time to edit ---

"Ross! Keep it together!" Linger reminded him, as he took a few deep breaths. What just had happen?

"You scared the crap out of me." Linger said and gave him a tight hug. Thanks for staying alive buddy She thought.

"Forgive me Linger. Could you leave?" Ross said, with no emotion. Linger was only a little offended, but nodded obediently. Not that he was the boss.

She left the room.

Tears we're now leaking his eyes. Although Linger has seen him cry many times, he didn't feel like crying in front of her this time. He felt very uncomfortable, and insecure at this moment.

Ross had always been a sensitive person-- sometimes rude -- but he was a sweet heart. He'd always been one. 

He always felt good when Laura pointed that out. It made him smile. He never knew why, but it just did, right until he started having feelings for her. 

Though every time they got Raura questions on interviews, Laura always denied it. That made him mad.

Very fucking mad.

In fact he got so mad -- but never showed it--  he suddenly began to change his style, and then Courtney came along and she really liked him before that. Its the logical reason why she broke up with Callum-- Her ex.

He had to admit, he felt bad for her, and she seemed really nice. Ti'll then, he began to date her.

But his moods we're changing.

Way too much.

He started wearing long sleeves more often.

Long sleeves.

White ones, black ones, Brown ones.

Long sleeves on 2015. The year that everything changed. Not once anyone had seen him in short sleeves. Unless he went to the pool, which he barely did.

Ross became suicidal on 2015.

Ross changed.

Ross was more violent.

Ross was more silent.

Ross stopped smiling.

Ross wore long sleeves.

Long sleeves.

Ross started getting more hate. No one asked him about it. Not even on interviews. Not a single person had noticed this. Not one person asked how he was feeling. Not one person.

But Laura.

When Ross left  the spark that was fading which was about a couple of years after Courtney and him we're dating, (lets just put a random number there, idek how long they are gonna date.) Laura gave him a visit. Just the two of them.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine."

She walked over to him, and hugged him. They're hugs never changed.

"Its okay. I know you're lying."

~~

She asked him, what happened? He refused to ever say anything. He was mad at her. Very mad at her. Mad at her for denying Raura when she knew Raura was real. "You can talk to me Ross. I have candy." Her bubbly side came in. "Why can't you realize it?"

"Realize that I have feelings for you?" Laura asked him. He froze. "How-"

"Ross. I've liked since the day we met. I didn't like you- I loved you. You we're such an amazing person. Nothing will ever change. I'm sorry for whatever I did wrong. I'm sorry. What happened? Why have you been so quiet? Why have-"

"Why did you start dating Andrew!?!?" he yelled at her as he got up, looking at her. Tears we're leaking from him eyes. "I-"

"Don't you love me?"

"I do!"

"Then why we're you dating him!?!?"

"I..."

"Exactly! You don't love me Laura. You're a selfish-"

"I STARTED DATING HIM TO GET YOU'RE ATTENTION!!!" she yelled. They we're both crying by now. 

"Ross. I love you okay? Me and Andrew broke up last night. I want to be with you. I just cant explain-" And he put a finger over her lips. "You don't have to explain." he whispered. "What about Courtney. I don't want to break her...." He said. Laura looked down. "cheat." she said under her breath. "What?"

"CHEAT." She said louder.

----------------------------------------------

Ross had been snapped out of his thoughts, by a loud thud. He got up. "Who's there?" he called. No response. Ross got off his bed slowly, and put on his sandals  He peeked out his door. "D-Dad..." a voice said. He looked down the stairs to find Autumn there, but he was laying on the stairs. "Autumn?? What-"

"It hurts." He cried. Ross went to him, and picked him up -- which he was oddly very light-- but Ross didn't know he was starving himself.  

"What happened?"

---

HI

im rushing right now cuz i gtg

ok 

cows: if u think autumn is injured

goats: if u think autumn is emotionally not stable

thats all i got

share ur thoughts <3 <3 it helps

cya

bye

-Ana