Entry 0.2

"Like where?" she asked him. He turned his head away from hers. "Can you please just leave me alone about this!" He sighed, but frustrated at the same time. "No! You never tell me anything Autumn! Now where have you been-"

"At a friends house!" He lied. "Then why didn't you just tell me?!" She was becoming angry. "Because I don't!" He pushed his way through, and stomped up the stairs. Aubree was asleep on the couch as usual. Laura rolled her eyes at her stubborn son. He got it from his father of course. Laura sat at the couch, where Aubree suddenly began to wake up. "Mom?" She called. "Yes?" Laura replied. Aubree sat up. "I heard screaming..." She said. "From where?" Laura asked.
  "Just kidding."
---
Autumn sighed sadly, holding his knees against his chest. He felt bad for lying to his mother, and yelling at her for no reason. But he had to lie. It was the only way to not cause anymore drama into his life. He sighed and decided to take out a piece of paper, and a pencil. Practice your writing skills. He thought. He took the pencil and paper, and set them on his folder on his bed. He thought, how in the world are you suppose to write if you can't even spell dog right? He tried to spell dog, and it came out like this:

pOq

He questioned his brain, and tried writing it again:

goT

He was getting frustrated.
"Dude, you need to get high." A voice said. Autumn looked at the person who just spoke. It was a boy who looked like he was about 3 years older than Autumn, and had black hair, with neon green as well. "I'm eight!" Autumn defended. The guy chuckled. "So?" He was sitting by the window. "How did you get in?" Autumn asked him. "Window."

"And who even in the world are you!?!"

"Evan."

Autumn curled up in the blanket of his bed -- he was on the top bunk-- and left the guy there. "Dude. You really need to get high." Evan repeats his first line. He gets up, and climbs over to Autumn. "Cmon man. It's the only way to get you out of your doom." He said. The eight year old looked up. "Really?"
"Really."
Autumn gets up. "What's first?"
Evan sits in front of him. "First off, come with me."
-------
They crawled out the window, and ended up outside. "My friends and I have our stash in the white van."

"I don't know-"
"Actually, I have some in my pocket." He reached for his pocket, and pulled out a transparent bag, with white powder in it. He passes it to Autumn. "So how do I use it?" He asks.

"Just sniff it." Evan said.

Autumn opens the bag, and begins to sniff what's inside. He immediately turned away. "Woah!!" Autumn gasps. Evan smiled. "Great right?"

Autumn first thought it was strong, but suddenly wanted to sniff more. As he did, the white fluffy powder went up his nose, all the way to where his brain was, and where his lungs were. He stopped at almost half the bag, and looked up. "Wow!!" He said excited. "I feel like breaking something!" Autumn slightly jumped a bit. "It's great after awhile. We should hang out more." Evan said. "Why would you wanna hang out with a third grader?" Autumn chuckled. "Well, I still don't know. I just feel like there is something I need to confirm about you, and now that you're in, I can find out." He said. Autumn was jumping around, shaking. "Let's get you home."
--------
Once Autumn had reached his house, he climbed through the window, onto his bed. "Cya." Evan whispered, and left. Autumn wasn't feeling tired. He felt so energetic. Autumn tried to fall asleep, but it was hard. He felt like a drug dealer. The drugs made him feel good.  His mother walked in his room. "Hey Hun...." She said. "I'm really sorry about earlier. I was just worried-"

"It's fine." He tried to stay as still as possible. She suddenly began to smell something. "What is that smell?" She asked. "Err.. What smell?" He asked. She sighed. "Nothing Autumn." She said. "Buona notte."
He nods, not minding her Italian. It was similar to Spanish. Autumn takes a deep breath, and soon enough, he falls into a deep sleep.
___________________
Hi
please don't ask lol
Okay if u don't know what I'm talking about then even better.
So, I BEGGED my mom to use her iPhone, just so I can update. 😂😂😂
So yeah.
👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 brofist
Jk
Sorry I'm having fun with these emojis 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Ok I'm done
Mine craft: if u think Autumn will get high like everyday
Legend of the brofist: if u think Laura will find out about Autumn getting high
Storymode: if u think Raura will happen anytime soon 🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚
Lmao
Share ur thoughts 🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻
Bye
-Ana