Entry 0.3

Kellumoreth sighed, and rode on her skate board around the neighborhood. She suddenly comes upon Autumns house. She sighed and knocked on the door. The person who opened was a girl in white laced crop top,that showed nearly her nipples, and a very short white skirt, and black high heels. This girl was Laura lynch. "Um..."

"Oh hello Kelly! Autumn isn't here." She said. Kelly looks down, bitting her lip. "I know.. I was just wondering um...... Where are you going?" She changed her question. "Oh, to the club. And I know that wasn't your question." She said. Kelly sighed. "When is Autumn coming back?"

"In 2 weeks, but tomorrow, one week." Laura said. Kelly nods. "Um.. Thank you.. Mrs Lynch." She said. Laura shivered at the last name. "Call me Laura." She smiled. "Well. Cya." Kelly said. She nods and Kelly rushed out of there, letting out a breath she didn't even know she was holding in. "Well damn." She puffed, and sat on the sidewalk. 

------------

"Eat." Linger said. 

Slap her!

Ross looked at her. "No. No. No. No." Ross repeated it. "Don't make me shove this food right up you mouth." Linger warned.

Just slap her already! She's so annoying!

And right there, Ross slapped her, making the sound echo through the house. Linger looked at him in disbelief. She sighed sadly. "Sorry Ross." She mumbled, and punched him the face. "Ow fuck!" He groaned. "There is a punishment to everything Ross." Linger said. "But your not my mom to do that." He said. "Yeah. I'm your guardian angel." She said. He sighed. "Now eat up. I'm not afraid to pull you over my lap, and hit you 200 times." She said. He gasped. "You wouldn't dare."

"Oh I will. So go finish your food." She said.

--------

Autumn out the shower. "Finally! You finally done boy?" She asked. He nods. "Haha he's naked." One of them said. She tried to uncover his nudes. "What the heck?!"

"Let me see your butt!" She laughed. His eyes widened and he rushed out the bathroom.

"Pervy huh?" Someone said. He turns and finds a girl standing there. She had purple and green AND brown hair. He nods "Yep." She said. "How old are you?" she asked. "I'm 8."

"I'm 11." She said. "Your really skinny for your age." She said. He looks down. "You have a lot of mark on your skin too." She walks over to him. Running her hands on his cuts that we're on his chest. She got lower. "I think this one is the biggest one." She said. He was frozen. She got lower and lower, until her hands groped him. He gasped and back away. She laughed. "I tricked you." She giggled. 

"Okay that's it, I hate Juve." and he raced to his room, where his roommate was standing. "What is it?"

"Everyone is pervy!" He complains. "Okay. What happened this time?" She asked. He quickly got dressed into the uniform. "A girl tried to see my butt." He said. "Then what?"

"An 11 year old touched me." He shuddered at the thought, but didn't realize it felt good. "Next thing you know it, your gonna loose your virginity at 12." She laughed. He looked down.

Was she right?

"The world may never know." He nervously chuckled. She shrugged. "I'm gonna go to the library."

-------------------

Laura kissed him hardly, as the music was muffled. They we're in the back room. She groped him. "F-Fuck." He moaned, and she stopped, and pushed him on the floor. "I'm not that easy." She smirked, and walked back into the club. She  suddenly saw Courtney sitting at the bar. She sat beside her. "Laura. What are you doing here?" She asked. "Trying to keep stuff off my mind."

"You mean Ross?" She asked. Laura sighed. "Yeah." 

"I'm gonna tell you a secret." Courtney said. Laura nods. "But-"

"Haha you just said Butt." She giggled. She rolled her eyes. "But its secret. " She said. Laura nods. "I never really used to like you." She said. "Thats a secret? I'm pretty sure everyone knew that, Courtney." She said. "I know that. But did I saw I was done?" Her bitchy side coming out. Laura shook her head. "Exactly.  So anyways, Soon, I started realizing that, Ross isn't the one. I was only using him for publicity." She said. She nods. "And then I realized he was cheating on me, and I was glad he was." She smiled. Her eyes widened. "I don't think I've ever heard a girl say that before." She said. She chuckled. "But its true." 

Laura giggled a bit. "So have you found the one?" Laura asked. Courtney shook her head. "No." She said. "I'm sure you will."

"Maybe Laura. Maybe.." Courtney said, and got up, and she walked into the crowd, nobody able to see her. Laura sighed. "Interesting conversation." Someone said."Mike? We're eaves dropping again?"

"Whaaaat? No..." He said. She rolled her eyes. "You fuckin' liar."

"Thanks for knowing me." He smiled cheekily.

--------------

Rydel slept, as Ellington tried to wake her up. "Delly. Lets go to sleep in bed. Not the table." He said. She got up and groaned, and she tiredly walked to their room. She laid down. "Can you undress me?" She sleepily said. He nods and unzips her dress, leaving her in her undergarments. He laid beside her. "Night sleepy head."

"Night I-got-no-nickname-for-you." She said, and fell asleep quickly.

-----

Linger tried to get Ross asleep. "C'mon. Fall asleep hun-"

"No. I can;t fall asleep." He said. She sighed. He was afraid to fall asleep again. "Aw man I gotta go. Sleep okay?" She kissed his forehead, and he pushed her away. She sighed, and disappeard. 

"Now that she's gone, throw yourself out the window and die!"

"Kill yourself. You'll be happier."

Ross held his head. "Stop.." He whispered. 

"Die."

"Just please die. No one in this world loves you."

Ross stayed there, frozen.

"I'm back." Linger said. "It was false alarm." She said. She took out some papers. "A letter from the doctor saying that a relaxation therapist will be coming." She said. She heard the door bell. "Thats her." She walked out the room and to the door, and opened it. "Hello. He's upstairs in the room with scratches and blood on the door." She said. She nods and goes upstairs.

"Alright Ross. Thats your name right?" She asked. He nods, and looks at her. He hits himself. "Stop it Ross. Just relax." She said. "I don't wanna sleep." He said, emotionless. He began to cry out of nowhere. "Sh sh. Ross. Everythings okay." She said. She began to hug him. He slowly calms down. She rubbed his back, and he fell asleep quicker than light. "That was easy. I guess its the trick." She smiled, letting go of him, and covered him with the blanket. "You probably want to give him something to hug at night." She smiles. Linger nods and lady left. Linger laid beside Ross, and gave him a big hug. She heard his heart beat. It was racing, but when she hugged him, it slowed down to a calm beat.

------------------

comment:

Boogers: if you think the Rydellington wedding will come soon

Nose: if you think there will be a guest star coming in 

Lips: If you think I have a really bad stomach ache- Lmao jk Comment lips is you think in Auutmns school, rumors will go around about Autumn

And thats about it.

So hope you enjoyed! BYEEEEEEEEE

-Ana