Entry 0.5

And now I'm covered in the colors

Pulled apart at the seams  

and hes blue

Ross curled up in a ball, and continued crying. Suddenly, a plate slides through a slot through the wall, and then it closes. He looked up, with teary red eyes. He looks over at the plate. It was a sandwich and coffee. He reached for it. There was something funny about it.

---

  Everything was grey

His hair, his smoke, his dreams

They kicked his head. They kicked his face, punched his stomach, and pulled his hair. Everything. 

And he thought... Why?

He was now alone, on the floor, feeling numb. Why must the world be like this? What did he do to deserve this? He tried to get up, put pain stroke his body, and he gasped in pain. He had a bruises everywhere, and a black eye. How was he supposed to show this to his mother?

He walked slowly to class. The entire class left without him. 

Why would they remember me anyway?

He sighed and continued walking there, slowly. But his vision was starting to blur up, all of the sudden. He tried rubbing his eyes, but it only got worst. He squinted his eyes, trying to see. He fell to the floor. "Autumn?" a voice called. It was Kellumoreth.

Its life all over again.

"Go fuck yourself." he said all of the sudden, trying to crawl to class. "Whats happening? What are you doing?"

"Trying to get to class. Obviously." he said. Where did this attitude come from all of the sudden. "I can't see." he groaned, as a pain hit his stomach. "I'll go get help." she said quickly, but then the principal walked in. "What are you kids doing!? Get to your class!" she yelled. Autumn got up, and slowly started to walk to class. "But Ma'am, he's in pain!"

"He'll make it." she said, not really caring. 

"If he ends up into the hospital, its your fault, bitch!" she said. "What did you say!?!? My office now! I'm having a BIG talk with your parents!" she yelled at her. She giggled. "And you are in third grade! What gives you the right to talk like that!?!?" she yelled at her, dragging her to the office. "Last time I checked, I have every right to say that. I have a mouth, that can say my own words." she said. "Back in my day, kids we're never like this-"

"Well too bad. Things change. Move on from the past! Its a new generation!" she yelled at the teacher.

---

im sorry that was short. I didn't mean for it to be short, but now its short. better than nothing but...

 I'm not feeling it.

I found out something about my mom.

she's in pain right now. i'm crying so much. 

Do you know how much i fucking (excuse my language while I express my feelings) HATE seeing my mother in fucking pain? 

omg.

She said she couldn't move her arms, and I was so.. scared. So... 

google came to the rescue.... I googled everything, and everything that was useful lead me to a doctors website. And for a long time, I already knew that she had arthritis. For a couple of years now I think. So I googled what does it mean when you cant move your arms? and I clicked on a website. And omg.

When it mentioned arthritis, I swear, I thought my heart stopped.

I read on, and it mentioned a gout. It said that a gout is when you have some kind of joint pain, and your hands or wherever it hurts gets stiff. 

And to sum it all up, Gout led me to googling arthritis for further information, And then that led me to reading the word cancer.

A person with arthritis after 15 years, can lead to a type of disease that could lead to cancer. And now i'm really scared.

So yeah... that's my day...

anyways!

Also, I'm sorry the book is including Autumn's feelings a lot. I tempt to do that a lot...
so yeah. don't worry. Next chapter will be Laura and Ross more. :P 

share ur thoughts <3 <3

pray for my mom

and bye

-Ana

2017 edit__

yep 2015 is my worst year ever o-o