Entry 0.5

Ms Olli went through the students classwork, putting on her glasses. It was now Tuesday, December 7th, 2022. 

She flips through the pages, and finds Autumn's work. She was about to flip to the next work, but something on his paper caught her attention. She read on it:

 W y   d a b s    a n    a l G a h o l i G  (My dads an alcoholic)

And a well drawn sketch of his father holding a beer bottle while sleeping on a couch with a blanket over him. She opens his booklet, still in shock. She finds a little peace of paper inside of it, and opens it. It was a photograph of Ross Lynch and Laura Marano on a couch, cuddling. Behind that photo, was a script written note. It was written by a grown up she had guessed. And she read it;

 and lately i can't even eat .🍛🙅 

lately i been feeling ill .😩 

I couldn't even sleep at night .😔 

that's when I knew shit was real . 🙌 

you don't even need a gun .🔫 

you don't even need a pill .💊

 if you ever wanna die . x_x

 fall in love and you'll get killed .💔🔫  

----------------------------

"So your labeled as the most beautiful girl in the world?" Autumn questions Kristina. Which he could fairly agree.

"Yes. It actually gets really annoying sometimes..." she sighed. "How?" he asks. "Well, its insulting every girl in the world. And trust me, I've seen better faces then mine." she said. 

"Plus, I'm not even American." she said. They we're chatting outside Autumn's house.

"Really!?"

"Yeah. I'm Russian." she told him. "Really? How do you not have an accent or something?" he wondered. "Because I can sound American with years of practicing." she said. 

"...I dare you to get out of your American mode."

Within seconds, she started to speak Russian.

"У меня есть давка на кого-то." she says. "Wow."

"And that's THAT." she said. Suddenly, Autumn sees a familiar girl walk by his house. "Hey.." he runs up to the girl, and turns her around. It was Kellumoreth. "What do you want?" she asked. "I want nothing."

"Then why are you talking to me?"

"Because I thought we we're friends?" Autumn said shock. "Maybe you thought wrong." she started to walk away, as Kristina watched from his doorstep. "What!? What about.. why?"

"Because you we're a mistake."

And that's when he froze. "W-What do you mean?"

"You we're never meant to be in this world."

"What does that have to do about us!?" he yelled. "It has nothing to do with us. Your right. But I'm telling you anyway. You we're never meant to be born. The condom broke in between your father and mother, and created you. They we're dating secretly during the last week of shooting Austin and Ally. I've known this for so long. Everybody knew, but you." she said. His eyes we're tearing up. "Why are you telling me this now!?" he yelled at her. His eyes we're filling up with tears, making half his vision blur. She sighed. "What about you!? You live in a fucking foster home! At least I have my mom and my dad! Even if they are separated, they still love me!!!" he yelled at her. 

--------

Ross sighed as he buried his face in his hands. He closed his eyes while he was at it, and memories we're shooting though his mind all of the sudden.

~

"Tell me, Lynch. Where the fuck are they!?" the man yelled at him, tugging his hair hardly, making him cry out. "I'm not telling." he replied to him, sounding like he didn't give two fucks about the world. The man pulled out a knife, running it across his skin. Ross whimpers.

The room was dark. The room was cold -- even though that there aren't any windows at all. 

There we're torture tools around the place, and a barrel full of water, where they put peoples head in, making them choke. 

Suddenly, the man pressed a burning rock against his skin, and he screamed so loud, loud to the point where he couldn't even hear himself. He was now tied onto the floor on his chest and stomach, afraid of what was going to happen. But this man was different... It wasn't Damiano at that point. It was someone else. This man had a fetish going on. 

"P-Please.." he called out to him, crying. The man ran 23 cigarettes on his back, and he screamed loudly. 

~

Ross shivered at those thoughts, remembering right after that, the man had sexual assaulted him.

He had horrible memories that he will never get rid of. The scars will still remain.

They will always remain.

Always.

------------------------------

Hello my people. *waving emoji* I hope u like the chapter for today <3

dawgs: if u think raura is gonna happen soon >.>    <.<

pugas: if u think autumn is gonna get in trouble for his school work

shepard: if u ship Austina

golden: if u ship Aullumoreth

10 comments for next chapter <3 BAI

-Ana