Entry 0.2

Laura looked at the figure that was at the door. It was a man. A very tall one. Not as tall as Ross, but tall. He smelled bad, like really bad, and he dressed badly. "I want money." He said, getting closer. She pushed him away, making him fall outside, and shut the door. "What the hell..." She said, locking the door. She checked the time. Autumn was supposed to be home already. She suddenly heard another knock. She groaned, and asked who.

"Aubree." 

She opened the door, and finds Aubree standing there. "Its hot out here." she said, and came in. "AAAAH... AIR CONDITIONER!!!" She yelled, and falls on the couch purposely, closing her eyes. Her mother laughed slightly, but suddenly remembered that Autumn wasn't-

Ding dong!

She opens the door immediately, and finds Autumn standing there. She hugs him. "And where we're you?" She said. "Nowhere, mom. Can you please let go now? You're squishing me." He said. She let  go. "Sorry." She apologized. "But really where-"

"Nowhere! Can leave me alone!?!?"

"Its my job to see what you're up to. I'm your mother." She said. "Can you just.. go away?" He asked. Laura looked at him straight in the eye. "No."

"Why-"

"Because I fucking said so!" She yelled at him. He looked down. "I'm sorry Autumn.. But.. whats the matter?" She asked, kneeling down to him. He looked away from her. "Its nothing." He looked back up at her, smiling. She sighed. "Okay Autumn." She smiled, and got up, ruffling his hair, walking away to the kitchen. As soon as she left, his smile changed into a frown, and he walked upstairs, sadly.

~~~~

It was a normal night at the beach, the waves we're loud but sounded peaceful, the beach was almost empty. 

"Ross let go!" Laura laughed, as he tickled her. Ross, Laura and Autumn we're at the beach.

"Whats the magic word?"

"Please."

"Nope." He smirked, and continued tickling her. "Stop!!!" She laughed. "Whats the magic word?" He asked again. "Abracadabra?" She asked. "Yep!" He smiled, and she giggled as he stopped tickling.

She sat on his lap, as he put his arms around her. All his marks from the beating he took for 5 years still remain. Scars never fade away.

Especially on the inside.

She cuddled into his bare chest, comfortable with skin to skin contact. Ross gave her body warmth. At this point, their breathing was the only thing heard, with the sound of the waves in the background. 5 year old Autumn played in the sand right across from them, not so far away. He kissed her forehead. "You know I love you, right?" He said against her forehead. She smiled and nodded.

"I love you too."

"Mommy.... Daddy...." Autumn walked over to them, upset. They pulled away from their hugging. "Yes hun?" Laura replied, getting off Ross' lap. Autumn then sits on his lap. "Something is cwoming." He said. Ross and Laura exchanged glances, and looked back at Autumn.  "What?"

"I swaid, something is cwoming." he said, laying on his fathers chest. "Autumn, what do you mean?"

"Something bwad is cwoming!" Autumn said. Ross and Laura we're confused. 

"I dunno what is cwoming, I dunno when its cwoming, but something is gwoing to hwappen." Autumn said. Ross rubbed circles on Autumns back with his thumb. "Sh. Don't think about it." Ross said. Laura looked at Ross. He looked back. "What is he talking about?" Laura mouthed.

 "I don't know." Ross mouthed back.

~~~~

Okay this is shorter, but whatever....... sowwy <)

But anyways, I still don't know what in the name the ship name will be...

Okay, so its Either

Limenova, Kautumn, or Austina.

u better choose or no update for u :3

<) sorry if that sounded mean

but anyways, comment:

food: if u think something will happen between Autumn and Kristina

vegetables: if u think a traumatic experience will happen to somebody

dessert: if u think some other characters come along to the story

blunch: if u think something is gonna happen to the Rydellington baby soon :o

share ur thoughts! <3 <3

and bye

-Ana