Entry 0.4

Ross sat at the empty table alone, with an ashtray in front of him. He held a cigarette between his two fingers, as with his other hand, ran through his hair, but stayed there. He smoked the cigar, and blew a puff of smoke. He sniffled. He coughed right after, an heard someone at the door. He groaned, as he didn't want to get up.

He got up anyway, and walked to the door. The door was already opened with a hug crack since it was a shitty door, and he opened it anyway. He found his son standing there. "Happy birthday." he hugged his father, basically hugging his legs. Ross was amused, surprised anyone remembered his birthday. He chuckles softly. "Thank you, asshole." he says. Autumn laughs. He pulls away, and opens a bag that was sitting on the door step. He pulled out a cup cake. "Here you go." he smiled at Ross, passing the cup cake to him. Ross tasted it. "It taste like.. mint." he looked in his sons eyes, which we're clearly lighter than his. 

"Yep. You like?" he asked. Ross nods. "I like."

"Good."

"Thank you."

"You are welcome."

Autumn sighs, as his phone began to ring. "You have a phone? At age 8?" he asks. "Yeah. Its the oldest phone alive." he says. "Which one?"

"The iPhone 6."  he says. Ross chuckled. "Its not that old Autumn." 

"Uhum, yes it is! Kids out there have the iPhone 16!" he points out. Ross shook his head. "Get inside." he said. "I can't..."

"Why..." Ross says, rather disappointed. Autumn looks down. "Mom wanted to send me to a support group for "special" kids like me." he says, quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. "Why would you need a support group?" he asked him. Autumn looked down, and pulled up his sleeves, showing his wrist. "Autumn.." Ross says, sadly, as he lays his eyes over his cuts. "I'm sorry."  He kneels to him, and hugs him tightly. "I don't wanna leave you." Autumn says, laying his hand on his shoulder. Ross tries to give in a fake smile, but not even that was possible. "I'll be fine." Ross said, pulling away. Autumn kissed his cheek. "Bye."

Autumn walked off, and went to cross the street. Ross watched as he did, and with the flash of his eyes, and truck crashed his body, crushing his bones. Ross froze.

He blinked, and came back into reality. Autumn was walking down the doorstep, and went to cross the street. He crossed the street peacefully, and waved to his father. Ross waved back in relief, as Autumn continued to walk off.

Ross shut the door, and walked back to his table.

----

Laura paced back and fourth, with nothing to say. She wanted Ross back. She just couldn't explain how, or what to do. She was hurting a lot, and she knew that he was too. She just couldn't do anything. She wanted to, but she couldn't. It was hard. She wanted to make that change, but it was hard. Extremely hard.

The days will only repeat and repeat. The world will repeat and repeat, until it get what it wants. The thing was... that everyone knows what the world wants. Everyone but the two people the world wants together.

---

Ross sat for the past hour at his table, drinking alcohol. The door suddenly had swung open, and Ross finds Riker standing there. "Happy birthday baby bro." Riker says, hugging him tightly. Ross puts down the bottle. "Why do you care?" Ross growled. "Because I'm your brother, and I care about you. We all do. We all love you."

"BUT WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE THE SAME EVERY TIME I WAKE UP!!?!?!? WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY FOR ONCE!!!!" he yells, and he began to cry softly. "Ross.. don't cry on your birthday. Its okay. Everything will be okay."

"I just want to be happy for once in my life." Ross frowned.  Riker gave him a tight hug. 

"If you want to be happy... be."

------ ------

hello my childrenthe end is the next chapter.... I'm legit getting them chills.... Does anybody want me to post the last chapter today? I could post it tomorrow. Then comes the epilogue after that....so yeah.. Anybody out there? I can wait. But yeah anyways.

BYE

-Ana