Chapter 4 - Entry 0.1

Ross sat in front of her desk. "Well then, I heard what happened yesterday." Kelsa said. He stayed silent. "I know it didn't make anything easier." She said. He sighed and shrugged. "Your lucky to have a good family like your to save the day. Riker stayed for the night right?" She said. He nodded. "As I anticipated." She said. He nods. "Your still quite paralyzed aren't you?" She said. She lifted his chin up. "Everything is going to be just fine." She said, and she moved her finger around in front of him as he followed it with his eyes, and she boops his nose. "Boop." She said. He giggled a bit, his childish side coming out a bit, but quickly fading away. "Hows your son?" She asked. "I miss him." he said.

"Mm. I used to have a daughter. I gave her a really unique name. I miss her too." She said.

"Where is she?" He looks up. 

"Oh. My husband took her away from me. I never saw her again." She said.

"How old was she?" He asked.

"She was only a newborn. She had my hair- Well, my hair isn't actually this color. I was a red head. But she did get her fathers hair type, but my color." She said.

"You still miss her right?" Ross asked.

"Of course I do."

"What was her name anyway?" 

"Its was..." She paused.

"Was what?"

"Kellumoreth, as I still can recall."

"I feel like I heard that name somewhere in my life."

She chuckled. "You would then be my path to my dreams coming true." 

-----

"I so win."

"Um, no you don't."

"Who's side are you on?"

"Nobodys."

"Who's side are you on, Lucy?" He asked.

"I'm on Rylands side!" She sticks her tongue out at her dad.

"Hah!" 

 He gasps. "You betrayed me."

"Only because he's better at video games."

"But I like macaroni."

"Oh, then i'm on your side again." She said.

"Hah!" Rocky said right back and Ryland. He pouts. "Alright that's enough boys. Dinner time!" Stormie said. "Macaroni?" She asked.

"Nope. Fried chicken and biscuits. " She said. "Aw man." She pouts.

------

"You told the family right?"

She leaned against the wall frame. "I was wondering if we could say it together." He said. "Okay fine. " She said. "But what if they don't accept it.." She wondered. "I doubt it. Your family loves us." He said. "But what about your family?" She asked. "They're far away at the moment. They wouldn't mind. Except mom because I'm her only child-- but its fine!" He said. She sighs. "I hope so." She said. "I'm sure of it."

"Guys! Rydel is here!" Riker yelled. Everybody came. "Oh hi Ellington." Riker said. "Haha very funny." he said. "Anyways." He said. They all sat on the couch. "Who's she?" Ellington asked. 

"That's Rocky's daughter. Lucy."

"Oh my god! He finally did it! Who's the girl-"

Everyone glared and Ellington. "Oh." He said.