Entry 0.5

Like the edit? ^^ ;)

Riker rushed into Laura's house and ran up the stairs mumbling quickly 'Autumn Autumn Autumn'

"Autumn!" he yelled as he reached the bathroom door where Laura stood, and cried. "Its okay Laura, I'm here." Riker said. He tried opening the door, but it was definitely locked. He banged in the door. "Autumn please!!" Laura said weakly. "Your all I have.." she whispered. He banged harder.

Autumn drowned in his own blood, losing air, very quickly.

Riker began to think. I took out his phone, and looked at a caller ID he hasn't looked at in long time.

Ross.

He hesitantly began to call.

--
Ross was choking on his alcohol. "Ah fuck!" he choked. He suddenly heard his phone. "Ugh! what in the fuck now!?" he groaned.
--

Riker waits for him to answer. he didn't think he was gonna answer, but he was wrong.

He heard coughing on the phone.

"Hello?" He heard his brothers voice. "I-It's me. Riker." he said. "What is it?"
"It's Autumn."
Ross immediately cleared his throat. He hasn't heard from his son in a long time. "What about him?" Ross asked. "He's gonna die. Please come quick.. please.." he felt years roll down his cheeks. Laura was passed out on the floor. Riker kept banging. Nothing worked. Autumn was gonna die in the tub. He suddenly heard footsteps hitting the wooden stairs. They continued, until they stopped by his side. He looked over at side. "Ross.. I-"
"Shut up and move." his broken brother said. Ross looked at Laura. and when he did, his heart began to hurt badly. He held his heart. "Where is he?" he asked Riker. "Bathroom." he said. Ross turned to the bathroom. "Autumn." he said. no response. Ross banged hardly on the door, and he heard a crack. He banged again and again. "You can do it Ross.." Riker whispered as he took Laura and put her in bed. he rushed back out to Ross. They banged together, and the door finally broke. Ross rushed into the bathroom, and rushed to the bath. They gasped. "No no no!" Ross whispered. he reached for Autumns body, not caring if he got bloody or not. He carried his cold naked body into his room, and lays him down in bed. He checks for a pulse.

Thank god. he does. Riker scanned Ross' arms. "You cut?" he asked. "None of your business." He said. Autumn remained still with his eyes closed. "Autumn.. it's me...your dad...." Ross said. Ross' hands were covered in blood, but he didn't care. he removed hair from Autumns face, and covered him in blankets. He looked at his sons body. He was suffering so much.

Just like him.

He scanned the cuts. "fuck." he cussed. His own son cuts. "I want you to live Autumn." he stuttered. "Live for me."

"I love you Autumn." Ross' bottom lip began to quiver, and his tears threatened to fall. He bursted into tears loudly. "I'm such a bad father." he said. "I have to go." Ross whispers. He holds Autumns face, and kisses his forehead. "I love you." he said again, and plants one last kiss on his forehead, and left without a word. The front door slammed. His presence left an echo in the house. Riker sat beside Autumn.
"We love you all, Autumn."
He realized Ross' alcohol smell lingered all over Autumn.
-----
Ross couldn't get the thought out of his head. An 8 year old committing suicide?

Why? His own son? Why?

Who would make him do such a thing...

What's wrong with the world?

Why did his happen? Why did God have to write him and Laura such a complicated love story?

Just.. Why?

Why.

Why why why.

"Why the fuck-!?!??!" He yelled, and threw everything in sight. He yelled, and suddenly began to cry. He couldn't believe it. He saw Laura. In such long time. He was so mad at her, then again, does he still love her? He wouldn't know.

He too depressed to even realize.

He groaned a he remembers he has to go to therapy in 2 days. He hates it. So badly.

Why did his mom made him go? Why did his life have to be so complicated? He suddenly realized the question.

Why is he alive?

If he was never alive, none if this would ever happen. No love. No fame. No drama. No divorce. No depression. No Laura. Everything would be better if he didn't live.

Everything.

He went to the bathroom and shut the door.
------
Laura woke up with throw up behind her throat. She rushed to the bathroom a threw up. She groaned and washed her mouth. She left the bathroom, and remembered something. Autumn!
She rushed to the bathroom and looked around. she gasped looking in the bath. It was stained with young blood. "Autumn?" she said. She went to his room And let out a sigh of relief. He was in bed with covers over him. She walked over to him and saw that his forehead smelt like beer, and so did his body. What the heck? she thought. She suddenly remembered something.
---Flashback---
She sighed and waited for her husband to come home. He never told her anything. She suddenly sees the door open. "Rossy!" she squealed, and ran into his arms. He hugged back and she smelt his scent. Alcohol, smoke, mixed with 'Ross'.
"We're you at a bar?" She asked, whispering. He sighed."Why Ross.." She asked. "Just leave it okay-"
"No!!!" she yelled. "What happened to the Ross I knew!?" she yelled. "Laura stop yelling." he said calmly. "You know what!? fuck it!" she yelled, and stomped upstairs.
--end of flashback--
She froze. Was Ross here?
She sighed . It couldn't be.

She shook her head.She sighed. Why did her life have to be so complicated? She kissed his forehead. "Mommy?" she heard her 8 year old son call. She hugged him tightly. "Oh my god!!!" she said. "I love you so much!" She cried. He sniffled. "Mommy, everybody hates me!" he cried into her chest. "No they don't sweetie."

"Yes they do!!! I hate my life!!! I wanna die!!!!" he yelled. Those words struck her hard like a bullet. She hasn't been a very good mother hasn't she?

She hugged her close. "Shh..." she said as he cried into her shoulder. "Nobody hates you baby." she said quietly, running her fingers through his blonde locks of hair. "I wish Dad was here!" he cried. She sighed and helped him up the bed. She studied his cuts. "Why?" she whispered. She brought him into the bathroom. "Please get ready. we're going out to the doctor." she said. She decided to bring him to phycologist. She was too shocked to talk to him about it. She got rid of all the blades, and left the bathroom.
-----
"He's really skinny for his age." the doctor said. Autumn was weighed as only 39. "If he loosed anymore weight, he could die." He added on. "I'll fatten him up." Laura said.
The thought of him dying gave her shivers, a long with her whole world falling apart. A description for Autumn.

Depressed.
Underweight.
ADHD.
Dyslexia.
Bullied.

Laura read the papers. "He has to get a shot?" Laura mouthed. The doctor nodded. She sighed. "Sit on my lap." She said. He sat on her lap. The doctor took out a needle. "Uh Uh Uh!!!" Autumn yelled. He was afraid of needles just like his father. She cuddled him and covered his eyes and mouth, since he screamed so loud, and she didn't want him to see the needle go into his skin. 

As the doctor stuck the needle in his leg, she felt fat tears streaming down his cheek. The doctor finished, and put an orange band-aid on him, with little cartoons. He stopped yelling, and looked at the band-aid. "So, come back in 3 weeks. He really has to gain weight. He must gain at least 2 pounds." She nodded and got up. "Lets go hun." she smiled, and grabbed his hand. They left the doctors office.

Laura was left speechless. Underweight, depressed, what else?
------
Sorry!! I rushed this chapter. I think there might be typos. I'll edit later! gotta go! bye!!
-Ana