Chapter 13 - Entry 0.1

Autumn ate lunch alone  at the corner of the cafeteria, where all the losers sat. Which was only him sitting there. He liked being alone. He liked the idea of being alone. But when you're alone, you're not alone, because you're always alone with you're thoughts, that will always keep you company. The silence is better than the bullshit you hear around every corner of you're life.

Whats the point life if you're going to die one day?

Why create kids and give birth when someone is dying while you're at it?

Why be so successful in life, but die in the end?

There is never a happy ending. Because that ending, is death.

As Autumn thought he wrote his thoughts down, and read through, trying to understand his brain through dyslexia. As he put a question mark at the end, but then all of sudden, his book was snatched away. He looked to only find 5 little boys surrounding him, snickering at him.

It all seemed cliche, but every day of your life you're being bullied. You bully yourself, and not notice. They began to read what he had read. His eyes furrowed. "What the heck? Freak!" he through the notebook back at him, and Autumn picked it up. 

"You are nothing but a waste of space." the boy named Angel Holin says, pointing at his head. "Aren't we all?" Autumn remarks, looking right at him. His eye brows we're raised, and he suddenly punched him continuously punched his face, until he was bleeding. People in the cafeteria we're now watching, and so we're the lunch ladies, not giving a fuck.

Autumn smiles weakly at him. "Your mother must be proud of you." Autumn says. 'Oooohs...' we're heard from all around the cafeteria. He punched him again. "Don't become a smart ass, kid." he growled. Sarcasm and Smart-assness was coming all from his father.

"Don't think you're all that because your parents are famous." he says angrily. "Actually, I uh... don't think I'm all that. Even if they're famous. Famous or not...You're still not better than anyone else."

"God has some fucked up plans for you."

"I don't believe in god. So you have no ways to insult me with religion." Autumn remarks. Angel scrunched his nose, furrowed his eyebrows, and began to punch him over and over again, yelling FREAK, until a teacher walks in. "Mr Holin! What do you think you're doing!" 

"He hit me with his notebook!" he comes up with a silly lie. "Don't be so pathetic and lie to me."

--------------------------------

It was a shitty Monday, and all the birds we're chirping and singing, but little does everyone in this world know, that... you're dying everyday of your life. You die every second. You start dying when you're born. Thats why we're born to die.

It was almost Ross' birthday, and he didn't have any plans. Its not like anyone would remember -- or so he thought. Earlier in the day, he made a deal with this drug dealer. He paid 100$ for a full bag of cocaine. He wasnt caught by a police, luckily. He poured some  on his desk, and covers the other side of his nose.

He starts inhaling, feeling relief, but suddenly, a knock came upon his door. He jumped, and wipes it off his desk into the bag, and hid the bag in the bathroom, behind pills.

He rushes to open the door, and finds Riker standing there. He hugs him all of the sudden, very tightly, but Ross hugged back. Riker pulled away. "You smell like drugs." he says, furrowing his eyebrows. Ross raises an eye brow. "What do you mean?"

"Have you been doing cocaine?" Riker asks with concern. Uh-Oh.

"No."

"Whats that on you're nose?" Riker asks. Fuck I forgot to clean my face!

"Uh..Donuts."

"Really? Can I have one-"

"No." Ross says, too quickly. Riker rolls his eyes. "I know what you have been doing Ross. What type of idiots believes that." Riker says. "And no, this isn't the part where the idiot comes in and ruins my remark." he states. Ross looks down. "Okay, you got me.." he says, and he began to fiddle around with his fingers, feeling slightly ashamed. 

"Everything will be better in the end." Riker tries to create comfort for his brother, rubbing his back. "The end is when you die."

"Maybe this end." Riker says. "There is never an end to this unless I die." he whispers. Riker hugs him tightly. He never liked seeing Ross this sad. Heck, he never liked seeing anyone sad. Ross didn't hug back, but Riker knew he meant well. "Merry shitty late-Christmas" he says. Riker sighs, and checks his watch. He pulls away. "I've got to go. I'll see you soon Ross." Riker got up from the couch, and left the house. 

-----------

hi everybody

don't worry its not over yet. <)

I think I will end this book at Entry 0.5.
BYE

-Ana