Chapter 3 - Entry 0.1

That picture doe ^^^ lmao he looks like he just got beat up.

Ok. Anyways, back to the story--- (oh btw, your gonna have to remember some details from Missing from the picture.) :3

"No!!"

 Linger screamed, as Ross dropped to the floor. She rushed over to him. "W-Why.." she cried. A single  tear drop fell down her eye, and the little droplet of water landed on his face. She sobbed in her own hands until she felt air blow her hair to the side, and she found herself standing right where she was, having the same conversation with Ross again. "You told me to be happy." He said. She played a long.  "Not like this Ross! You have to stay strong for me Ross. I'm saving your from hell!" She said. This time, she said something different, to see what happens.

"I'm already living hell." He said. "And thats why I need to die." He said. And he went and stabbed himself, but she slapped it out of his hands. "No." She said. "Ross.. please.. live for me."

"I'm not living. I'm just surviving." He said. "I don't care! Ross. Do you have any idea how much people need you in this word? How much people love you? How much your family loves you, how much the fans love you-"

"The fans hate me because they think I've changed." 

"Because you did. You lost interest in life. What happened to the Ross we knew? The Ross I knew?" She said, tearing up. "I remember that day when you we're 4 years old, and you we're at a pool with all your siblings. When your mom was talking to your dad, you fell in the pool, and drowned." She said.

"Yeah. I thought I was gonna die." Ross said.

"Yeah. But I was there to protect you. I tapped your mother, and when she turned, She couldn't see me. Once she turned, she saw that you we're gone, and jumped in the pool." She said.

He looked down.

"I know there's a voice deep inside of you telling you to stop." She said.

"I can't hear it."

"Keep trying."

"Every time I try, I die inside." He said, tearing up.

"I hate myself." He said, and slashed the knife against his arm, creating a huge cut. Linger winced in pain, as the cut appeared on her skin. "Its okay. I deserved it." Ross said. 

"Ross... please.......Stop. I want you to be happy-"

"I can't! I just can't!! I hate myself!! You know how hard it is to live!?  Do you know how much it hurts!? I'm sick, and tired of seeing people. I'm sick and tired of living. I'm sick and tired of love. I'm hopeless. I'm ugly, stupid, and my hearts in horrible in condition. I just feel like... I can't be part of this world... I can't live for a reason!" And he fell to the floor, crying. Linger sat next to him, as he let out his feeling on her shoulder. "I just wanna die." He mumbled.

"Don't say that Ross."

"Its true. Nobody loves me. Everyone hates me..." He cried.

"That's not true okay? As your guardian angel, I will love you from the start and to the finish."

He cried louder, and held onto Linger tighter. She kissed his temple. "Its okay to cry Ross. Just let it out." She whispered.  "I can't go back." He sobbed. "I loved her."

"She lied to me!" He sobbed louder. Linger rubbed his back and kissed his temple. "Its gonna be okay.." She whispered. 

But she knew a voice deep inside of her knew that it wasn't gonna be okay.