Entry 0.4

--

Autumn sighed, as he sat down on the floor of the bathroom. He looked over at the bath, which still had bloodstains, that his mother tried scrubbing. Some took off, but the rest just wont. 

Autumn played with his fingers, trying not to have the attempt of the blade touching his skin. The blade was actually staring right at him... He couldn't hold it anymore.

No one will know.

He nods to himself, taking the blades into his hand, running it across his soft tender skin. He let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in. He suddenly heard a knock at the door. "Autumn! Hurry up! I have to use the bathroom!"

Autumn shivered, quickly putting the bloody blade away, and washed his hands. He opened the door. They stood in front of each other. "Well then? Move it!" She scootched him to the side, and entered the bathroom. He looked down, and rushed to the room, and climbed up to his bed. He cried in his pillow, hoping for his father to cuddle him, his father to comfort him, or his father to come and say he loves him. 

But no.

He's not there. Not now at least. He stopped crying, and wiped his face. Aubree suddenly walked in. "Dude. Come downstairs. I hear crying." Aubree whispered. Autumn nods, and luckily she didn't notice his tears. He climbed down the bunk, and they tip toed down the stairs, only finding Laura crying on the floor, with two papers at hand. Aubree rushed over to her. "Whats wrong?" She kneels to her. She takes the papers in her hands, and starts to read. It was a birth certificate. She read the name.

Aubree summer lynch.

---------

"You finally spoke to me." Ms Green said, writing notes down. Ross looked over at Linger, who gave him a thumbs up, and disappeared. Ross looked back down. "I think she hates me." Ross looked down. "Of course she doesn't honey." She said. "Then why would she sleep with all those guys!?!? Behind my back! Huh!?" Ross yelled. "Even she did that, maybe she still loved you." She said. Ross groaned in frustration, and he laid his forehead, against his palms. He tried so hard not to cry, as his lips began to quiver. "Go ahead." She said softly. He bursts int tears, and crys loudly against his palms. 

"Times up now... I'll see you next week Ross. And don't worry. She loves you." She said. Ross got up. "Just fuck it. How could she ever love a heart like mine anyway? Worthless." He said, and left the room, slamming the door shut. She sighed, shaking her head.

He's one of the most toughest patients she had met.

----------

Rydel watched as Eliyah sleeps silently, with breathing tubes on. It must be annoying to sleep with those on. Ellington wraps his arms around her waist from behind. "You okay?" He asked spaced out Rydel. "Um.. Yeah." She said. "You sure. You look lost." Ellington chuckled. She sighed. "I'm sad that Ross never got to see her." She sighed. "He'll come around. He's Ross after all." Ellington said. Rydel sighs and nods, trying to believe what he says.

---

Aubree shivered, trying to take in what she had just read. Laura sobbed in her hands. She looked up at Aubree, and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry." She whispered into Aubree's ear as she hugged her tightly. Aubree was still in shock. She suddenly pushed her away. "Aubree I-"

"How could you abandon me!" She yelled at her. "I didn't know-"

"Shut it! Don't talk to me ever again! I hate you!" She screamed right at her, and ran up the stairs, angrily. Autumn looked back at his mother, who started crying again. "Mommy, its okay. She's just-"

"No Autumn. No! LEAVE ME ALONE." She said, crying. He looked down and nodded. She laid on the couch, and continued crying. Autumn quickly left upstairs, and went into his room, finding Aubree in bed, crying. "Aub-"

"Leave me alone, Autumn. Fuck yourself. Fuck your family. Fuck everybody here! I hate you. GO AHEAD AND DIE!!!" She screamed at him, and continued crying. He looked down at the floor, eyes filling up with tears. He bursts into tears, and runs out of the room crying. He rushed down the steps, and runs out the house, going wherever his feet took him.

~~~

He continued crying, until he reached upon a door. He rang the door bell, hearing grunts behind it. The door opened.

"Autumn-"

He jumped into Ross' arms, sobbing on his chest. Ross looked around, and shut the door, and sat on the couch with Autumn on his lap.

"Autumn? Whats wrong? And who did this to you?" Ross asked, refering to the white bandagae wrapped around his forehead. Autumb continues sobbing, trying to calm down, but doesn't stop. "Sh Sh calm down buddy. Your gonna make yourself sick. Tell me whats wrong." Ross said. Luckily, he wasn't drunk. "E-E-E-Everyone h-hates m-me...." He finally said, and cried on Ross' chest again. "Nobody doesn't-"

"Yes they do! Aubree said she wants me to die! Mommy says to leave her alone!" Autumn cries. Ross rubs his back. "I'm sure they dont mean that.." Ross whispers. "Why does everyone hate me.." Autumn sniffles. Ross kissed his forehead. "We all love you, Autumn." Ross said. "How? They said-"

"It doesn't matter what they say. Your mother will never hate you.Your friends at school will always love you, no matter what they say." He said. "How come you know so much?" He asked. "Mom told me."

"Weren't you home-schooled?"

"Yep. She told me all these things." Ross said. Autumn nods, laying back on his chest again. "Oh and um.. daddy?"

"Yes, Autumn?"

"Why did Mom name me Autumn?"

Ross chuckled. "Because, Autumn was my favorite time of year. Right before Summer." 

"Oh....." He said, closing his eyes. "Can I stay here tonight? Please?" Autumn begged, still against his chest. "But-"

"P-Please.." Autumn whispered. 

"Okay. Fine..." Ross replied. He did want to go to a bar first thing in the morning, but...

It can wait.

----

.....

sorry for not updating... >.<

My fucking mom got mad at me for sleeping. 

???????????????????? Wtf??????

So she made me do this long ass list of chores for sleeping.... I'm exhausted... So i'm really pissed off right now.. >:( Not because I had to do chores, but she's mad at me for sleeping???? I was only sleeping because, Oh i don't know,  A HUMAN NEEDS ITS REST, AND WITHOUT ITS FUCKING SLEEP, THE BODY AND BRAIN WONT FUNCTION PROPERLY, AND I CAN EASILY FAINT!!!!!!!

JESUS CHRIST!

Also, I posted Rydellington's baby on my Instagram... go ahead and see it... I've been trying to get the picture on my PC to put it on the FF, but it keeps crashing, and its not working -.- So yeah, go ahead and see it!

In case u didn't know, my IG is the same username as here, but it has 78 xD

But anyways, comment:

Ice: if you think Laura is gonna be worried about Autumn

Fire: If u think Laura don't give a fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Cold: If u think something bad gonna happen....

Share your thoughts please! <3 <3

Hope u enjoyed! BAI!!!

-Ana