Entry 0.4

laura's house on media ^^^^ (not edited)

Christmas day was coming soon. Laura was doing some planning. Big planning. Not even Christmas planning. She was working on a plan for her life. Deep down inside her, she knew that Ross' heart ached. She even felt it herself. She just wishes she could turn back the time. She slightly smiles, remembering the lyrics to the R5 song, 'Feel good.'

Oh how much she missed R5. She remembers the time where Ross and her we're still happily together. She vomited on the piano, and Ross rushed her back home. She missed those days. But the days of loneliness, they we're going to be over. Some day. Some time.

But yet, she was afraid to see Ross. He changed too much over time. She changed him.

She felt more guilty than ever. Feeling even more stupid. Regretting everything she ever did with those 4 men. This is why you don't mess with sex. Especially if your married.
Laura spent all her time stabbing herself in the back --not literally-- and crying.
But she had a plan. A plan. There was always a plan. She suddenly received a phone call.

"Hello?" she asked.
"L-Laura? Its R-Ross-"
She immediately slams the phone down, hanging up.

She wasn't ready. She loves him still. She'll always love him.

What is love anyway? A lot of people ask that. And to this day, she is still trying to figure that out.

Love is the strangest thing you'll ever experience. Its so unexplained. Its difficult, but its still there. And it will always be there. No matter what. Any day, any time, any second. Even in those break ups that seem like the end of the world, where you end up saying he or she is an asshole, or a fucking douche bag, no matter what, the love is still there. The care, is still there. It might not seem like it, but its still there. It would always be there.

--------

Ross broke into a cry, and thoughts streaming a long with his tears. His heart hurt. It hurt so bad. She just slammed on him. The first time in forever that he had called her, and she backs out. He knew it. She never cared did she?

He cries all the way to the point, where he rushes to the bathroom, and throws up. He cries as he did so, clenching his stomach, trying to hold back his tears.
There was no point in holding them in.

He sobs loudly as he coughed, and finished up his barf, and sat on the floor of the bathroom, wiping his mouth, not really caring if his long sleeved shirt got dirty or not. Saliva was still sticking slightly on his lips, but he continued to cry anyway. He didn't have the strength to get up, or do anything. The lovesick was strong.

Falling in love is like committing suicide.

Its taking the risk of someone grasping your heart--not literally--and placing it with theirs, claiming it, and committing somewhat love to it. Its taking the risk, of fighting, and forgiving, and crying, and breaking. Love is the risk we take, because we hope it could make us happy. Of course, we're only human. We take the risk for someone not only because they are proud to have you, but because they will take every single fucking risk to keep you. Yelling, heart breaking, screaming, leaving, all these different risk in love. But another way to say it, all that, is life.

Ross laid on the wall that was right in front of the toilet, clenching his stomach, as tears fell quickly down his face. His hair was a mess. At this point, he had no shirt. Only his khacki shorts, and his messy hair if you count that.
But the R5 necklace still hung on his neck.

Memories flashed back~~

It had been seconds after the occasional slap Riker had given Ross, sending him flying to the floor. It was a normal day. Until that had happen. Until the R5 fight of the year came up. It was first just a small fight, but then it had turn into a very big one, and Ross' burning had now added to the chaos. The room was silent now. Shock was the only thing heard-- well at least they felt the shock lingering around the room, with eyes wide open, and jaws hanging. Some we're just, emotionless.

The red hand mark was there, and it still burnt. "I hate you." Ross said so simply.

"Ross-"

"I hate you."

~~~~

Ross would never forget that first time Riker had hit him. There was never violence in his family. He would always question any parents like that; Who hits their own fucking child? Its just fucked up.

Ross crawls to the other side of the bathroom, and digs through a basket, looking for a razor. His breathing wasn't steady. His heart was fragile.

Most think that's very feminine, but men have feelings. Especially the suicidal.

He sobs as he goes through the basket.

He suddenly heard footsteps walking up the stairs. Shit!

He quickly finds the razor, with relief. He quickly starts running them across his arms, sobbing, until someone has barged in. It was the person he wouldn't have suspected. Someone he hasn't talked to in years.

"Ross?!?" Calum slightly gasped, but with complete wide eyes open. He hasn't heard from Ross in a really long time, and never heard anything like this. He found out his address, and saw that the door was obviously fucked up, and just entered. He entered in confusion, and just all of the sudden sees a whole different Ross.

Calum quickly snatched the blade away, throwing it across the floor, as Ross covers his face with his hands.

---------------------

hihiihiiiiiiijijjhihirihighiihihihhihh

hey there my peeps🙋
I hope you like the chapter. 😆
crumpled: if you think raura will happen very soon 😶
broken: if you think something really bad will happen very soon 🙅
blinded: if you think another guest start will be staring in this book for the last few chapters. 👉
And that's its. :)
love u all

BYEE

-Ana