Entry 0.2

-Autumn on the media------

Not edited -due to laziness

Rydel walked the sidewalk, as she silently cried as she walked. "Ma'am are you okay?" He asked. She nodded and continued walking.

1 W E E K L A T E R

He wiped his tears and continued sniffling.

--Flashback--

"Are you okay? Ross? Answer me." She said him as he wiped his tears.

"I'm fine." He said. She looked right in his eyes, and knew that he was lying.

"Tell the truth-"

"I'm fine okay! Just leave me alone!" He yelled, and rushed up the stairs.

----

She sat on the couch with Autumn, as he put his hand on her growing belly.

"It kicks!" The 8 year old squealed and laughed. She smiled and looked at him. He looked exactly like Ross, which brought tears to her eyes. She wiped them away so he wouldn't notice. "So mom, can I please hang out with my friend Kellumoreth! Please!" He said. She looked up at him.

"No."

"Please!"

"No Autumn."

"Please please please please please-"

"Okay fine! Just be home at 6:30." She said. "Sharp."

"Thank you!!" He said.

"Right." I passed him a phone.

"Call me with this. Call me when you get there, when your leaving, and when your here. Got it?" She said. He nodded and put it in his pocket. "Love you mom!" He said. I smiled and nodded. "Love you too! Don't grow up too fast!"I said. He giggled. "I wont!" He said picking up his bike and went outside. "Bye!" He yelled, and left the house.

-

As he rode on his bike to his friends house, a single tear drop ran down his face and he wiped it away. He missed his father.

A lot.

He continued riding until he finally reached his friends house. He got off his bike and tied it to a pole next to the house. He removed his helmet and chained it too. He walked up the door step and knocked on the door. A tall dark skinned women opened the door. Of course he already knew his friend lived in a foster home. "Oh hello. She's in her room." Ms Sandra said. He nodded and went upstairs. He went to her door. Tears began to stream down his face, and he opened the door. "Jeez! Don't you ever kn-Autumn? Whats wrong?" She asked him, and took his hands into hers. They sat down next to each other. "What is it?" She asked. "I-I-I m-miss d-da-"

"Oh. Aw come here." She said, and hugged him, as he cried on her shoulder, sobbing loudly. Suddenly,someone opened the door.It was her foster brother. She shooed him away quietly as Autumn sobbed. He mouthed 'whats wrong?'

'None of your business!' She mouthed back, and he left. She rubbed Autumn's back."Shh..its okay." She cooed.

"Everything will be just fine." She whispered. She looked at his arms not intending to, but her eyes widened. "A-Autumn!?" She whispered. "Y-You cut?" She stuttered. He sniffled, and looked at her. "Autumn.... How could you do this to yourself?" She said, almost on the edge of tears. She pulled up his yellow long sleeved sweat shirt and gasped. "How could you!" She yelled as her eyes ran down his body, full of cuts and bruises. "I-I'm s-sorry!" He sobbed again. She pulled her to her chest. "Shh.....its okay... its okay." She kissed his head.

He's only 8 years old..? How was it possible that something like this could happen..

----------

"Go in Ross. Please?" His mother said. He sighed and looked at the building. It was a building for Therapy. "For me?"

He sighed, and answered hesitantly."Fine." He huffed. "Oh my gosh thank you baby!" She said, and kissed his head. He smiled weakly. They walked into the building, and went into the waiting room. They sat together on the orange smooth couch,waiting for his name to be called.

30 minutes, they heard the doctor call a name.

"Ross lynch?"

---------

Hi everyone. Sorry i haven't been updating. I was on vacation, and still am. I'm on my half sister's lap top, and its only a one time thing. She's at a party right now, which i wasn't invited to.

Like what?

Who wouldn't invite the baddest bitch alive(A.k.a me) to a party?

Dafuq?

I went to a party a few days a ago. That was fun. There was alcohol, food, chips, drunk people, soda,candy, food..... and did mention there was food?

But anyways. Have a great day y'all! Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

-Ana