Entry 0.2

She shut the door in his face. "Daddy, is that my sister?" She asked.

"Uhm, never mind that. I'm still mad at you for letting him escape." He said. "He needed his freedom! Why would you abuse such an innocent person? Especially a person you knew for so long!" She crossed her arms. 

"Just leave it."

"You know I can't! Your lucky I haven't called the police yet!" She said. "Why did you do it!?" She commanded and answer.

"Because... he dated my daughter behind my back, and on the side of that, did something way too intense, and got her pregnant!" He said. She looked at him in disbelief. "I can't believe you!" She yelled, and ran out the car and went to knock on Laura's door. "Hey! Lucy! come back here!"

"Yes?" Laura opened the door.

"MY DADDY ABU-"

He covered her mouth. "Sorry." He said, and took her back to the car.

She took a quick look a the address. 

Lucky for her, she has proof. Enough proof to go to the police.

---------------------

Ross slept on the couch in peace. A knock at the door suddenly came. "Ugh." He woke up and groaned. He got up. "Coming!" He yelled. I washed his face from all the tears. 

He walked over to the door, and opened. His eyes widened. 

"A-Autumn?" He said. He looked up at him, and a tear fell down his face. Autumn bursts into tears and hugs Ross quickly. Ross picks him up and Autumn hugs him tight. "I missed you!" He cried in the crook of his neck. Ross held him tight. "S-S-Shh..... Its okay.." Ross whispered. He went inside the house and shut the door. He sat on the couch with Autumn crying on the crook of his neck. 

"How did you find me?" He asked.

"My friend helped me." He sniffled.

"W-What about... um.. your mom?"  He asked. 

"At home..." He sniffled. "I missed you." Ross whispered. 

They hugged again. Ross kissed his forehead. "Mommy still loves you." Autumn said.

"Autumn, you already know what happened. She cheated. She doesn't love me. She hates me." Ross said. "B-But-"

"Autumn. This isn't one of those fanfictions. This is reality."  Ross said. Autumn looked down. "But she loves you!"

"Autumn. Thats enough okay?" He said. Autumn sighed and nodded. "But.... do you love her.."

"Autumn."

"Right. Sorry..." He said. Ross nodded.

"But do you?" He looked back up at him. Ross sighed again. "I don't know." Ross said.

Autumn nodded and clinged onto his father, who smelled like Alcohol and smoke. But he didn't care at all. He was just happy he was with his father again. Suddenly, a phone rang. "Who's that?" Ross asked. Autumn took out his phone. He gasped. "It mom!" He said. 

He picked up.

"Uh, h-hello?" Autumn asked. "Autumn! Where the hell are you! I went to pick you up at your friends house, and you weren't there!" She said. "Uhhh... I was riding my skate board around."

"Well you better get home quick." She said, and hung up.

"You can't be here Autumn."

"Why?"

"You just can't. Plus. Your mom said so." He said, getting Autumn off his lap. "But Dad-"

"You need to- fuck." Ross groaned, and fell to the floor. "D-Dad? Whats wrong?" He asked, kneeling to him. "Y-You need to go. NOW." Ross groaned. Autumn nodded quickly and rushed out the door.