Entry 0.5

Song : Mountains- by Message to the bears

Laura tossed and turned in bed, until someone entered the room.

"Mom."

"Yeah?" 

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked. She sat up. "Why? Whats wrong?"

"I'm worried about you." He looked down. "Aw.." She pulled him into a hug. "That's sweet. But no need to worry okay? And yes you can sleep with me tonight." She said. He went under the covers with her and she hugged him close. "I love you so much Autumn." She cooed. He nuzzled into her neck, and fell asleep.

-----

"Ross! Stop!!" she yelled, scared. He looked at her. "Why should I stop?" He said. "It hurts!" She yells, crying. "It better hurt." He growled. "I hate you." She said. "I get that a lot." He said. He hits her again, harder. "Please stop! Laura would be so disappointed in you!" She cried out. He suddenly froze. Laura. The thoughts of her ran through his mind. She hates him. She cheated on him. He was so used to being used. Tears formed in his eyes, and he began to cry. He sank to the floor, and sobbed. He was depressed, bipolar, drunk, and done with life. Everything he loved, became everything he lost.

Courtney sniffled and looked over at him. She crawled over to him and gave him a hug, letting him sob against her neck. He needed someone. 

Someone to hug.

"I'm really sorry Courtney." He whispered. "No. I'm sorry."

------

"Nice to see you again Autumn." Emerald said. "Yeh." He shrugged. He sat down in front of her. "So how ya been?" She asked. He shrugged. "Could be better. My mom got a tattoo!" He said. "Oh really? What did it say?" She asked. He shrugged. "I don't know. I couldn't read it right. There was one on her arm with a broken heart on it!" He said. "Oh really? That's interesting." She said. "Do you find any interest in life now?"

"Not really."

"What about seeing amazing things.. Or your dad." She said. He looked down. "I'll never see him again." He said sadly. "Yes you will. I'll tell you a secret too."  She said. "Okay." He said. 
"I used to be a Raura shipper." She said. "Used to be?" He asked. "Well, I still am. But there's nothing I can do. All i can do i stay out of it." She said. He sighed. "Hows the bullying going?"

"Terrible. Everyone hates me."

"Well I love you."

"That's different. Your not my classmate. I can't even spell hate!"

"Maybe your brain can't, but you can." She said. He sighed. "I might as well just die in a hole." 

"But so much people love you. "Your mom loves you. Your dad loves you. Your friend loves you. I love you. " She said. "But.... ugh." He sighed. "Have you had your first kiss yet?" She asked. "No." He said. "Do you want one?"

"Maybe."

"Then wait."

"I never was desperate."

"But its the same thing as depression. Just wait. One day someone is gonna hug you so tight, all your broken pieces will stick back together." She smiled.

"Even my broken photographs in my room?" He asked.

"Yes. Even your broken photographs."

----

Autumn looked in the mirror of his bathroom that was in his room. He put a towel on the mirror to not look at himself. He thought,

How did I go from that little 5 year old, always happy and always laughing... to this?

---

Rydel looked out into the distance from their bedroom window, waiting for Ellington. They we're going on a date for once, to fill the happiness. Rydel had looked like she was done with living her life.

"I'm ready." Ell said. She nods and they get up, and start walking out the door.

"You look beautiful tonight." He said. "Oh please." She said. "No really. You do." He said. "Well thanks Ratliff."

"Your welcome. Every pretty girl needs a compliment." He said. She blushed as they arrived to the restaurant. They sat down. "So why did you want to go on a date?" She asked. "We needed a break from the apartment. Besides, a man can't take his woman out on a date?" He said. She shrugged. "I'm not sure about man." She  teased. He rolled his eyes playfully. "You know I am."

"Really? Not sure about that.." She giggled. "Alrighty." He said. The waitress came. "Hello. How may I help you?" He asked. We then ordered. "Alright. I'll be right back with your food." He said, and left.

----

Ross picked up the knife, with his hands shaking. He pointed it at his heart. He closed his eyes, and quickly stabbed it in his chest, blood gushing everywhere.

"Noo!!" Linger shouted, and held her hand out. With a movement of her two fingers, the whole thing rewinds.

He was pointing the knife towards his chest. 

"Don't!" She shouted, and slapped the knife out of his hands before he could do anything. He turned to her. "W-What?" He said sadly.

"Why did you try to kill yourself?" She said.

"You told me to be happy." His voice cracked. 

"Ross. Not like this!" She yelled.

"Do you have any idea how it feels like to be tortured by your own mind!?!?" He yelled. 

"Yes Ross. I do. My mind is torturing me. My mind is  worrying about you. Its saying you might die one day. Its saying I have to protect you because your gonna die. Its saying that your depressed. Its saying that there is no cure. Its saying I wont succeed in protecting you." She said. He looked down.

"I hate my life. I just wanna die. I'm too fucking complicated to even love. So give up." He said, tears threatening his eyes.  

"Suicide is a persons way of telling god, 'You can't fire me......So I QUIT." She said. 

"Then... I quit." He said, and picked up the knife, and stabbed it in his chest.

-----

They laughed and talked, and now they we're walking through the park at night. "You have no idea how much I love you." Ellington mumbled. Rydel heard, and smiled. "So. You feeling good tonight?" He asked. "Sure."

"Great." He said. "Rydel... If my heart stopped beating, would you miss me?"

"Yes! I'd die without you!" She said.

"If I couldn't live for some reason, would you die for me?" He said, getting on one.

"Yes of course. Anything for you." She said.

"If you loved me that much, would you marry me?" He said. She realized what he just said, and gasped.

"YES!!!!!!!!" She squealed, and he put the ring on her finger. She fangirled and they got into a hug.

"Gotcha!" Someone said.

--------------

Omg. I hope this is long enough. :3

Your welcome for updating. Sorry it took a long time....

But anyways, hope you enjoyed!

"Lets boogy on out of here my funky friends!"--the best of Ross lynch.

Another update: 12 comments. ;3

CYA

-Ana