Chapter 6 - Entry 0.1

Aubree knocked at her door.

"Aubree?" She asked, opening the door. She had dirt on her face, and twigs in her hair. "Come in." Laura said, opening the door fully. Laura was wearing a black short skirt and a black blouse and make up, and hair natural.

"What happened?"

"Homelessness happened." she said. Laura sat her on her lap, taking the twigs out of her hair. "Well um... you could live.. with us." Laura said. "Really? I can't do that. I-"

"Aubree." She said. Aubree looks down. "Thank you." She whispered. "Your welcome." Laura said. "I have small clothes for you upstairs." She said. 

"Okay. Where's Autumn?"

"At a friends house."

"Oh really?" She asks. "Yup." Laura said.

"I wonder what they're doing." She wonders. "Probably just talking about silly stuff, or playing games." Laura shrugged. "Thats what they always did when she came over here." 

"Oh." Aubree fake smiled, and got off her lap. Either their kissing, or talking about stuff.

------------

"Oh, so I see you discovered masturbation." Kelly chuckled, crossing her legs. "Mhm. Wait, you already knew-"

"Yep. I think your probably the most innocent boy on the planet." She laughed. "Is that bad? Should I be worried-"

"Chill dude. You'll learn throughout the year."

"But I'm going to fourth grade!!" He said. "Don't worry man. We're still too young to even know about this stuff." She said. "Oh."

"Yeah."

She sat on the bed with him. "So hows Aubree?" Kelly asked. "Oh um, I don't know. Looks like im not seeing her anymore." He said. "Oh. What are your um..." Shee looked at his eyes. "Uh.." 

"Whats wrong?" he asks, looking at her eyes too. She looked away once he looked. "Nothing. Nothing is wrong.."

"So why do you look nervous?"

"I-I'm not nervous."

"You stuttered. Kellumoreth green never stutters. Im guessing only when she lies?" He said. She looked up at him. 

Faces inches apart. "No. I didn't stutter."

"Yes you did." He said. She sighs.

Lips centimeters apart.

"Why did you stutter anyway?" He asked. "Uh.." She said.

"You know, You can tell me everything. I'm your best friend," He rambled on and on.

Hope this works. She thought.

And lips connected at last.

---------------

"I'm off to the night club. You stay here. Autumn will be back later. Cya soon." She said. "Okay. Bye." She said, and Laura left to the club.

-------

She was completely drunk. Drunk enough to not even see anything. But she suddenly feels someone touching her. She let the hands roam around her body, and she was pushed against the wall, and a pair of lips connected to hers.  That pair of lips went all the way down to her neck. 

He sucks and nibbles on her sweet spot, holding her waist tightly. He closed her eyes and moaned, focusing on the pleasure she had been feeling. She moaned as she felt a finger slid into her. She moaned and felt lips connect with hers again. They kissed roughly. He went to her neck, and read her tattoo. 

He smiled slightly, and continued kissing her and touching her, until the music stopped. "Hey!! Who the fuck did that!?" The DJ yelled. Ross was fast enough to get away without her seeing him.

Laura opened her eyes. She was questioning everything. That person always disappeared. She sighed.

--------------

Ross looked at himself in the mirror. He  missed her lips already. "Ross." 

He turned, to find Linger standing there. "What?" He asked. "So you've been kissing someone... who is it?" She asked. "Um... A manican." He said. "Hah! That was test. You kissed-- more like made out with Laura. I know everything." She said. "Are you even supposed to be bugging me or even showing up at my worst times?" He asked. "Nope. Nobody expects it." She said. He chuckles. "So...your just gonna keep kissing her at the club?" She asked. He looked down. "I can't help it."

"But remember that you guys never signed the divorce papers?" Linger asked. "But remember that your separated." She said. "Linger, just shut up already." He grumbled. "Hey, I'm the one whos protecting you. You should be grateful you have a handy angel like me. You know-"

He put a finger on her lips. "I don't want listen to you ramble on about yourself."

"Are you saying I'm selfish!?" Linger snaps. 

"I uh-"

"Nah Its okay. I'm am." She interrupts.

----------------------

hope y'all enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing for you guys to pick, so share your thoughts please! <3 <3

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Would you like a hashtag for this book?

Just wondering...... 

By the way, whats in bold in the chapter is now a quote on my Instagram. Lmao I should make a hashtag on my social media, #The best of Linger

XD

-Ana