Entry 0.3

"Why can't I live with you?" Autumn cried, hugging his dad tightly. Ross held tightly. "Because I can't take you away from your mother. Its too dangerous to live with me.." Ross whispered. Autumn cried. "I don't want you to leave!" He said. "Its okay. I'll see you sat the wedding okay?" Ross said. Autumn nods. "Okay....I'll miss you." Autumn sniffled. "I'll miss you too." Ross said. They let go of the hug. "Autumn, lets go. I gotta take you home." Rydel shouted. Autumn looked at his father. "Go."

He sighed and Ross go up back to his size. Autumn walks to the car. "Bye."

"Goodbye."

-----------

"I told you to leave me alone!" Ross shouted.

"We're not gonna listen, Ross. We'll be here forever.."

Ross banged on the wall. "GO AWAY!!!" Ross cried. 

"We need you to kill someone."

"No, I'm not gonna kill anymore people!!" Ross shouted at them. 

"If you kill, we'll leave." 

"You promise?"

"We promise."

Ross nods, wiping his tears. "W-Whom do I have to kill?" He said. They smirked. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look beautiful Rydel." Savannah said. Rydel looking in the mirror. She was in her white strapless dress, that was flowy and ruffled at the bottom, as there was a veil on her head, and her hair was curled. "Thank you." She said. "Rydel, its your time." Someone called.

Rydel walked out the room, and walked to where the whole wedding took place. Rydel walked down the isle, finding her family sitting there, smiling. Autumn and Aubree sat together with Laura, while Ross was... nowhere to be found? She filled with worry, but continued to walk down, seeing Ellington standing there. She finally reached the end. "Hey." He whispered. "Hey."

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today,"

 Ross was in the bathroom of the church, where the ministers words we're muffled. Ross tied the rope on the pole, and tied the other part around his neck tightly. 

"That someone, is you."

Ross closed his eyes, tightening the rope. He began to pull the other side, making him choke. "Agh-ugh!" Ross choked. He began to tighten it even more. 

His feet weren't touching the ground at this point.

"NO!" Someone yelled. Linger stood there. She came too late.

She untied the rope from his neck, and he fell to the ground. "N-No.. Please stay with me. Don't die!"  Linger whispered, shaking him. She began to cry. 

Linger never cries.

"Ross.." She whispered. He laid on the floor, eyes closed. "Say something." She whispered, shaking him. She put an ear to his heart. "N-No.. it can't be.." She whispered. 

His heart.

It wasn't beating.

"No!"

"Why!?!?!?!" She screamed.

"And I pronounce you, husband and wife." He said. "You may now kiss the bride."

And they kissed.

Linger cried loudly. "I hate myself." She said, holding him close.

"Mom.. Where's Dad?" Autumn asked. Laura looked at him. "I don't know." She said. Autumn looked down. "He was supposed to be here." He frowned. 

Laura ignored the thoughts of Ross.

Linger shakes Ross again. "Your not dead! Please! You cant die yet! Your only 26!!" She yelled, crying loudly. "WHAT DID I EVER DO TO GET THIS!!!!" Linger looked up, shouting loudly. "AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD DID I DO WRONG!?!?" Linger yelled.

Rydel heard distant yells, but she assumed it was her mind. "Where's Ross?" She asked Ellington. He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm worried." Ell said. "But.... he was supposed to be here for the honors..." She sighed. "I know. He's probably just..." Ell spaced out a little. "I don't know.." He said.

Linger cried loudly.

Ross fell and fell. Never stopped falling. 'Its happening again.' he thought. He continued to falling.

He was dead.

He was told so many times that he will go to hell.

Go to hell for living.

Go to hell for wasting space.

At least that's what social media thought.

The pain in his chest hurt him like crazy. 

"Please.. After all I've done..." She whispered. "Linger." A voice called. She looked up. "What do you want."

"Its time to go." Alana said, pulling her arm. "No! I can't leave him!"

"They will find him."

"Find him dead! I have to take him with me!" Linger yelled. 

"His soul is already gone."

"Where is it!?"

"In hell." She said. Linger looked at Ross' body. "No.."

She continued pulling. "Lets go." Alana said. "NO!" Linger shouted. "Linger."

"NO! Please!"

"Linger. Its over. Your new human is waiting."

"NO! NO! Ross is mine! He's mine! I can't leave him alone!"

"He's dead."

"I DON'T CARE! I WANT TO STAY!!!!" She screamed. "Linger."

"Something isn't right." Rydel said.

"Linger." Alana pulled her arm. "NO!" She yelled. Linger yelled again. "NO NO! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Linger screamed.

And everything went white.

------------------------

Haha I actually updated today.. You guys knew I was fucking around right?

LMAOOOOOOO 

Also, Stay with me by Sam smith played while I was writing, and I was literally crying my eyes out. D:

So, Comment:

Rydellington: If you think Ross is alive

Autlly: If you think Ross is dead

Raura: If you think something unexpected happens o_o

Rikvannah: If you think something happens to Linger

So um, anyways, hope you enjoyed!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Ana