Entry 0.2

"I-I can't do it..." Rydel squeaked. "You can do it Rydel! Push once more time!" Ellington said. She pushed once more, and her head fell back to the pillow, eyes closing, and sweat dripping.

The doctor picked up the baby. The nurses cleaned the blood up first, and checked the baby if its healthy. The doctor passed the crying baby to Rydel. She gasped. "Its a girl." She smiled. "She looked just like you Ellington." Rydel whispered.  The baby continued crying, and she passed it over to Ellington. Who looked at the baby silently, and smiling. The baby turned out with green eyes. Ellington's family had green guys in their system, but it didn't matter. "The baby turned out with lung problems." One of the nurses said. "What?"

"We're gonna have to get the tubes. Quickly." The doctor said. The nurses nod and walk out the room quickly. "But why?"

"Problems while you gave birth. I didn't expect this." He said, writing down things. Rydel and Ellington looked at each other, and then the nurses came in with tiny breathing tubes, connected to an oxygen tank. The breathing tubes connect to the little babies nose, and all the way to the tank.

-----

Autumn sat quickly next to Kellumoreth, who was talking to a boy, who was way taller then him, and had dirty blonde hair. Autumn looked at them, rolling his eyes, and crossed his arms. "Alright class. Settle down. Today, we have a new student." The teacher said. Murmuring came from the crowd. 

It was the brunette girl from earlier.

He wiped his lips again, making sure they didn't have 'girl germs'. Well, Kellumoreth's germs we're fine, but, hers we're just no. "Whats your name sweetie."

"My name, is Kristina Pimenova." (Shes on the media ;3)  She said, smiling. "Great. You can have a seat next to Autumn. Autumn, raise your hand. 

No no no! He thought. He raised his hand. She smiled- more like smirk, and sat next to him. He tried to keep away from her as much as possible, moving his desk towards Kellumoreth's direction every few seconds, until they we're fully connected. "Autumn Lynch! Move your desk right back where it was!" The teacher said. He grumbled and moved it back to where it was. The teacher turned to the bored again as she gave a lecture about how you're supposed to write you're instead of your in some sentences. Someone suddenly threw a paper ball at Autumn, hitting his eye. "Ow." He mumbled, holding his eye. Kids snickered. 

"You okay?" The girl whispered to him, touching his shoulder. He flinched. "I'm fine."

"Mr Lynch. No talking during class."

"Sorry..." He whispered. He looked at the girl. Her hair wasn't actually brunette. It was some type of weird dirty blonde. He looked at the other side of the classroom, only finding a girl and boy flirting. He looked back to the front. Who knew the universe could turn into this? He thought 3rd graders only think about comics and toys at this age.

Guess not.

-----

"Don't you wanna hold Rydels baby?" Linger asked Ross, as he blew a puff of smoke. "No. Its her baby. Not mine." He said, putting the cigarette back in mouth. He was laying in bed shirtless while smoking, and while Linger talked. "But look at the bright side! Your an uncle!"

"I don't care. Its not my fucking kid Linger."

"But Rydel made you the God father!" Linger said. Ross took out the cigarette from his mouth, blowing another puff of smoke before talking.  "Really?" He said, sitting up. "Why would she do that?"

"Because your Ross."

"No. I'm not Ross."

"Who are you then? Greet me."

"Hi. My name is heart broken." He said, and laid back in bed. "Ross, I know its hard but..... You gotta try." She said. "Do you know how many times I've heard people say that to me? Try harder. You have a reason to live. Try! Try your best! Live life to the fullest," He continued on, "But no. I can't do it anymore. I fucking hate my life." He said, sitting up again.

"But-"

"You don't understand how i'm feeling! You just don't fucking understand with your fucking brain!!!" He shouted.

She slapped him.

"Do you know your speaking with?" She said. He held his face, and he looked down. His eyes teared up, and he bursts into tears. "I just miss her so much!" He sobbed. She hugged him tightly, as he cried onto her shoulder. She rubbed his bare back. He's been holding his tears for a while now. 

"Maybe i'm just too fucking complicated to love." Ross sobbed. Linger hugged tighter. "Linger." He said. "Yes Ross?"

"I'm tired." he said. "I know you are. But things will get better." She said. He tried holding in his tears ago. "Go ahead and cry. Don't hold it in. I'm here for you." She said. And he continued to cry softly on her shoulder. "But please don't cut again. Why do you want to die? You can't die." She whispered in his ear. "I don't cut to die." He said. 

"I cut to live."

----------

Hello there! *Waving emoji*

It turns out there is a new character coming in..... >:3

Your welcome. :)

Sadly Raura wont be happening at the moment......

But anyways,

comment:

Cigarettes: If you think something bad is gonna happen

Alcohol: If you think Raura is gonna meet at the club again or somewhere else?? ;)

Drugs: If you think Ross will just go visit the baby already

Marijuana: If you think Luciana (a.k.a Lucy) and Aubree will start going to Autumns school

I have the fucking perfect song to play the end of the book.

Its gonna blow your fucking mind! 

Like,

PEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWPEWPEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed!

BAIIIIIIII

-Ana