Entry 0.4

Linger on the media------

Ross cried loudly. Pain ran through his body. He fell to the floor and cried. He felet as if his inside we're pulled off. He screamed. Suddenly someone entered the house. "Ross? Whats happening?" Rocky asked, rushing over to him. Ross screamed. "It won't stop!!!" He yelled. Ross suddenly knocked out quicker than ever. "Ross? Ross!" Rocky said. He suddenly sees blood dripping. "Ross?" Rocky asked. Rocky ripped Ross' shirt off, and gasped. He finds two, deep, wide cuts. "What the hell!?"

He rushed over to the phone.

"911 Whats your emergency?"

"My brother has an two huge unknown cuts on his back!" Rocky said worriedly.

"Remain calm sir. We have tracked your location, and help is on the way."  The operator said.

Rocky called the family and told them everything. "We'll be there." 

The ambulance came quickly and took him away, as Rocky went inside the ambulance. Ross opened his eyes, trying to breath. They put a breathing mask on him. Ross looked at Rocky. "Just breathe Ross. Breathe." Rocky said. Ross nodded and took deep breaths. "The deep cuts cut his lungs. He needs immediate medical attention." One of nurses said. They got to the hospital and the lynches stood there. "My baby!" Stormie said. The rushed through the hall ways. "Coming through!" The nurses yelled. Everyone bawled they're eyes out. Rydel and Ellington weren't here. Stuck in traffic.

As usual.

"We're afraid you need to stop right there." The nurse said. "But-"

"No buts." She said, and walked away. They walked into the waiting room. "Rocky! How did this happen?" Riker asked. Lucy was asleep in Mark's arms. "I don't know. I was visiting him, and the door was open, so I came in, and I heard screaming and yelling. I see it was Ross, and he was screaming a lot, and he knocked out. I saw blood dripping, and I opened his shirt to see that he had deep cuts. I don't know how though." Rocky said. "Guys, don't panic. The surgery will go fine right?" Ryland said. "They'res a slight chance that... he might not make it." A nurse came in. 

"What!?"

"Those cuts are deep. Very deep. This cut is a very special one. We don't know how it happened, but we know that nobody did it actually to him. They just appeared. Its an unknown case. We don't have the right treatment." She said. They sighed. "But he might make it?" Riker asked.

"Maybe. Just have hope.." She said. They nod. 

----

Linger screamed and cried, and got up weakly, but she fell down. "R-Ross.." she squeaked. She knew he would get hurt if this happened. She cried as her special blood flowed out of her. She tried to escape the chains, but it only got harder. "HELP!!!!!!!!" She screamed.

--

"Ross?" A voice said. He opened his eyes slightly. He was in pain badly. He heard screamed. 'Help!'

"Someone's in trouble!" Ross said, trying to get up. "Honey. Rest." Stormie said. "No! Linger! She needs my help.." Ross cried. "Who's Linger?" One of them mumbled. "Sweetie. Lay down until you heal." She said. 

"HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A voice screamed. 

"Linger is in danger!" Ross said. "Now now. Sleep." His father said. "D-Dad."

"Yes?"

"Will you help me get up?"

"No. Now rest." He said.

"I CAN'T! SOMEONE IS SCREAMING!!" He yelled, having a panic attack. A nurse quickly came in and held him down, and pushed a needle in him. His screaming stops, and he falls into a deep sleep. "This will keep him down." She said. They nod, and she exits the room. They watched him sleep peacefully, as Rydel and Ellington walk in. "Oh my gosh thank god!" She said, rushing over to her brother. "What happened?" Ellington asked. They explain everything. "Thats horrible." He said. They looked over at Rydel who was sighing, looking at her brother. Suddenly, the doctor came in. "Hello everyone. I'm Dr Maien." He said. They said they're hellos. "Ross is in bad condition." He said. "Yeah. How long is he staying here?"