{ Chapter 28 }

Xavier POV

After Kesley and Tara left I finally relaxed, turning off the video about sneezing panda's on my phone. I couldn't help but wonder what they were up to, it couldn't have anything to do with me..could it? I questioned. "Tara did say she had a plan but so far she's told me nothing?" I muttered under my breath.

As soon as I started to pace my phone rang. Picking it up, I didn't bother to check the caller ID. "Hello?" I answered. For a while there was no response.

"Xavier France?" An unfamiliar voice finally responded.

Frowning I tried to pinpoint the voice, not just anyone had my number. "That is me, who is this?" I asked. I took a seat back on the couch, wondering what was going on.

"This is Daniel Rogers, the director for R.I.C.H....I have some rather bad news for you Xavier." Bad news? I had just gotten a call from the producer of the show R.I.C.H. (Ravishing Intelligent Charming Handsome) saying that I made the cut. A show about four young men who represent the four adjectives, and they're journey to become more than just that one word. How is there already bad news about it?

"Bad new? Like the show has been postponed? Or I'm playing a different role?" I replied, thinking there is no way I would get fired. I had a good record both in acting and in my personal life.

Daniel cleared his throat, " Uh, well not quite." He spoke. I frowned, what could it be? "We've been told that you have had a few, er, destructive habits Mr. France. And regardless if these are true or not we cannot afford for this information to leak and have it ruin our company. Good day." And with that he hung up.

Destructive habits? What in the world is he talking about? If this was about drugs, it can't be I've never done any of that kind of stuff ever. "Who would do something like this?" I asked myself. Why would someone try to ruin my role..maybe it was someone who auditioned and didn't get the part.  Leaning my head back against the couch I groaned. I needed someone to talk to but it seems like everyone either accused me of something or had an actual life to live.

Greg decided that since his girlfriend didn't want to talk to me, he didn't either. Which was ridiculous, I mean I thought he would have tried to at least knock some sense into her, guess not. Sitting back up I decided I would go talk to Tracey, she'd defiantly know what to do. With that last thought I got up, grabbed my coat and went to Tracey's house.

                                                                                        *               *               *

I had arrived at Tracey's house and was banging on the door, I knew this would have taken long considering it was the weekend and Tracey liked to milk not having to wake up early to go to work as long as she could. Basically she spent her time sleeping, eating, and watching Black-ish. A show Kelsey introduced her to.

"I'm coming, I'm coming. Relax." I could hear her muffled and drowsy voice through the door. Finally, took you long enough. I stopped banging on the door and soon after she opened it. She was wearing a black tank top and grey sweatpants, her hair was thrown up in some kind of bun or ponytail. It was a messy something that's for sure. 

She leaned against the door frame while squinting at me. "What do you want?" She grumbled.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, it's nice to see you too, friend." I replied sarcastically. "I need you to check my bookings and any e-mails you got that has to do with them." With that I pushed past her and walked to where her office was.

Without looking back I heard her close the door while mutter something about how I was rude and ungrateful. Surely I wasn't the only Xavier she knew, I had amazing manners. "Stop talking to yourself Trace, and get over here." I yelled over my shoulder.

"I'm coming. It's my house I can walk slow if I want to." She yelled back, how is she still downstairs. I've been up here for like 2 minutes.

"You're not Miley Cyrus, you can't do what you want to." I told her, she finally got her lazy self up the stairs. I took a seat opposite to her's turning around in it.

She took a seat in her desk, turning on her desktop computer. "That's not what she said." I heard her mumble. We sat in silence for a moment the only sound being the typing of Tracey's fingers on her keyboard.

"What the.." I heard her mumble, looking up from my phone I frowned.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, leaning forward trying to get a glance at her screen. More minutes passed by and the more frantically she started to type.

"What did you do? All the shows, interview, movies that were booked are now cancelled." She told me her hands moving faster than I though possible. "Seriously what did you do, they're all saying they've been tipped off about you're 'destructive' past and stuff like that." 

I frowned, "That's what Daniel Rogers told me this morning." I mumbled, I couldn't wrap my mind around this. Who would do this? As far as I knew I was very well liked and I tried to avoid making any enemies. "Someone's trying to sabotage me Tracey, and we need to find out. I can't lose this, this is my life. I've worked so hard to get here and some person spreading rumors will not end this for me." I started to pacing while talking to Tracey.

Tracey stopped typing and looked up at me. "We really need to do some serious damage control, Xav. Whoever did this some how knew every single role you got and ruined it. Do you know anyone who would do this to you? This is personal Xavier." Tracey told me, she rubbed her forehead like she had a headache.

I stopped pacing and sat back down. Putting my head in my hands I mumbled. "What am I going to do, I need some serious help."

Without looking up I could tell Tracey stood up. "Okay Xavier, I know what we need to do." She told me, grabbing my head and pulling it up to look at her. "We need to visit an old friend of mine, he'll know exactly what to do. And I know he'll be able to find who did this without a hitch." She paused, rubbing her chin. "But it will coast you a pretty penny, Jimmy isn't cheap."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: What's up guys? I hope you like my more solid updating routine, I'm working hard to keep it up, I might do double updates so I can finish this within the summer. I'm working on something new. Let me know what you guys think about the story so far!

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

Enjoy!