{ Chapter 6 }

Kesley's POV

After me and Tracey finished discussing the matters of her temporary managing me, we discussed how I would get myself out there.

"Alright, normally actors start out on small commercials, small background characters. That sort of thing, but we want you out there soon." She looked at me seriously, "We only have 3 months so you know you'll have to work extremely hard to even get you on the radar."

I nodded, "I understand, this has been my dream since I was young, and I'm willing to work as hard as I need to in order to achieve it." I spoke with determination, I really wanted this.

Tracey just nodded and handed me some paper. "Here is some audition times, you can get started with that, I even included some big shot writers, so if your lucky you can land a role in one of those films or tv shows." She explained.

I took the papers and quickly skimmed them, mentally reminding myself to read it fully later.

"Alright, we have gone over the basics already so you can leave. Come back on Monday afternoon around 4:30PM." Tracy spoke, ruffling some papers that were on her lap together.

She stood up after organising them, brushing a loose strand of her blond hair behind her ear. "It was nice talking with you, Kesley you have a bright future in acting." She spoke her voice sounded vaguly proud.

I smiled, also standing up. "Thank you for doing this, it means a lot that you would do this for me." I replied a bit sheepish.

Tracey grinned. " It's no problem, Xander thinks you've got it. Thats good enough for me, somewhat." She replied chuckling.

---------

After the meeting with Tracey I had driven home.

I walked into the house and took off my blazer and hung it on the back if the couch. "Tara? Are you here?" I called out for her, with no response.

Assuming she was just sleeping, she was a deep sleeper it took a lot to wake her up, I walked into the kitchen to eat.

When I walked in I noticed a little neon pink sticky note on the counter. It read:

Dear Kels,

I just went out for a bit, don't worry '

bout me. I'll be home by tomorrow.

Love you! XOXO Tara

She didn't specify where she was going but I didn't worry Tara did this often, said she was a free spirit, so she went on random adventures with her friends. Since I was home alone I decided to just relax while I could. I turned on the music, playing some smooth jazz.

I walked into my washroom and started to run a bath, while the water was running I turned off the lights and lit some of my favorite hot vanilla chocolate sented candles.

I slipped into the warm bubbly water and just relaxed after a long day I think I deserved it.

---------------------End Of Chapter---------------

A/N: heyyyyy sorry for the lack of updateing I really want to but im so busy with school its just ughhhh

I decided to update I know its just a filler and its short but I thought I could give you something ?

Enjoy guys :)

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

Enjoy!