Chapter 3 (Tasks & a Meeting)

"I was rolling through the six with my woahs. Shorty, honey, you know how it goes".

Okay, yes I'm bumping to Drake, he is awesome, so real, he has something real to say....majority of the time.

It's not always about women "being hoes, thots, beaauches", but life.

It's like music lost its value in this world, no singer has nothing to say. Wait let me rephrase, most singers has nothing important to say.

Like the other day, I heard a Chris Brown song and he was like "she said I couldn't change, so I ..." something about changing cars and " I got more money than your ex".

That was utter b.s., am I supposed to like you because you got money. Like are you kidding me?

Then he is the one to complain that "these hoes ain't loyal" and they are gold diggers.

He seems to be attracting them and wanting them if he is pointing out that he has more money than my ex.

And you know what I also hate, that men changed so drastically.

Remember the times they would open the door for you and sing you sappy love struck songs? They stoped all that, only to call girls Harletts, female dogs and whatever.

When we are the fuels in this world to keep it running.

And we girls just sit there bumping to their songs and buying their albums.

When it's pure trash because it has nothing to impact your life positively. And it has no meaning towards them, they are just selling the same repetitive beat with harsh words trying to make a dollar.

I swear this is the most trashiest music ever made on the face of the earth and it will get worse from here.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

As I try tried to pull into the university, an old man said while trying to adjust his small glasses "Respect your elders" that's all I ever do "and turn that vermet music down!"

I could of sworn he would of gotten out of his car to chase me down with his stick.

He was so adorable, old people are soo cute and nice.

I smiled and said "Well of course sir, elders are the reason I am here today in this advanced world. So thank you sir."

He smiled and said "there should be more young people like youn~," he didn't even get to finish his sentence when a loud," BEEP" came and a person shouted" come on get a move on"

"Bye young lady!" The sweet old man said before he drove away, faster than a old man should go.

Well isn't he the little burst of energy and life!

I finally entered into the campus after I went through security. I parked on the side of the building and placed my "Reserve" paper on my windshield, that keeps me from getting towed

Didn't I tell you that my dad hated bills, that's why he spent a small amount of $600 to get me a reservation paper that gets changed every six months.

As I enter the familiar walls of the east wing dorms, I head to room 307, Lilys dorm which we use to share. We had some good times

I knocked on the dorm only to hear Mr. President by Pia Mis on blast. Lily opened the door.

"Hey Danie!" My best friend said, she was the first friend I had ever made and I don't know how I could of got through life without her.