Chapter 4 (More Tasks & a Meeting)

Yello! It's me, as you obliviously know from my authors note, DUH. So if you wanna know what happened in the last official chapter you can .....

read it again. LOL 

I'm joking, it was when her car got towed guys.

Now get to reading, I wrote it for a reason you know ;)

Yall  know I love you, you take time of your own personal life to read my book, so thxs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Danie," breathe, come on brethe, you have this under control. "Danie!"

Come on Daniela, you can take care of this right? Right. Wait right, right? Come on breathe

Then I came out of my trans to greet Lily almost shaking the life out of me, you would of thought she would want to see me live being my best friend and all. "DANIELA JACKSON, GET A GRIP!"

Then with the most innocent face I could pull off, I said 'Yes Lily"

She rolled her eyes, and huffed, then sat in the seat she was in at the waiting area at Carson's Tow Trucks. She said with concern clearly in her voice " It's gonna be okay Daniela, all you have to do is pay the money and your dad will never know".

She really thinks it's that simple, that car is the car my parents gave me when I graduated college because he said I was responsible.  That's like parent code for "I trust you with this, don't make me regret it".

 "Lily..... Ohhh Lily....." I was even shaking my head "you act like you never meet my parents, my mom will have my head on a plater and my dad would be the one to roast it" I said as I tilted my head. She knows this already.

Then I see hope stir in her eyes, which I'm not sure if it is a good or a bad thing, "Well Danie you obviously haven't meet me yet" she said tilting her head up with clear determination.

You don't know how glad I am to have her as my friend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Daniela Jackson" The chubby man with oil all over his shirt, and untrimmed beard with a shiny bald spot in the middle of his head, never the less looks like a once attractive man said.

Well this will take some time, but it's game time. With a big smile  I said "Good afternoon sir, " I breathe and shock my head slightly "I am really sorry for bothering you, but you see that Lamborghini in the back, the red one?" 

He shock his head and eyeing me suspiciously. "Well it's my car, and the tow truck guy and I had a bit of a misunderstanding-" my eye caught something and speak of the devil. 

"Hey Ronald, how are you doing today?"

'Ronald' said "Fine thank you Mr. Carson" to the little devil- wait Carson? Like the tow truck company name? Well it look like I'm not getting my car today.

The little devil looked at me and smirked, "You know what Ronald I will take over this customer for you, take the rest of the day off"

And the nice man smiled and say thank you;, and left me stranded with the devil. Go figure.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't" he looked briefly at the paper on the desk "Daniela Jackson?" he looked surprised, he looked at me wide eyed. 

"Yeah, so what?" I'm really tired of this guy, wasting my time. NO ONE messes with my time.

I crossed my hands, and I looked right into the Greek Heavens'--- wait, no, breathe. The demons eyes and said "Are you gonna stop staring at me and give me my car?"

He looked like his was gonna burst with laughing, "Hahaha, like you have the $1,000 right now?"

The nerve of his guy, "Well  matter of fact," I gave him the puppy dog eyes and soft voice as if I didn't have the money, "I do jackass" I said it hard and he nearly fell over.

Ha the fool, I immediately jack out a rare $1000 bill I have with the ticket he gave me and the fool looked stunned. He looked down at it and looked down, "Hey" man he has a deep voice.

"How old are you?" Why would he want to know that? "Stop looking at me like I'm crazy , I just asked your age sweetheart" I felt a chill run with in me. "Dddddd....oooo"

He came closer to me and wisper in to my ear "What? Cat got your toung sweetheart?

I straightened up and backed up and I landed on a wall, "No!"

"Then He put his hands on the opposite sides of my head, cornering me and he bened and said "Then what's your age sweetheart?" 

My heart is beating soo hard, I bet he can hear it too. 

I looked down and said "seventeen"

"What was that sweetheart?" He put his finger underneath my chin bringing my head up.

I huffed, like why is he making me feel, soo soo flustered! I had enough, so I pushed him and I yelled "I'm seventeen you big doof"

He put up his hands like he is getting defensive"Alright, alright little kitty." he smiled that looked kind of forced but it disappeared as fast as it came, "That means your under age"

What does that have to do with anything?

"Well that means, that whoever the car is insured under needs to come and sign to get your car." He looked satisfied with himself. 

WHAT! MY DAD IS THE INSURANCE HOLDER! See Lilly who is still sitting in the lobby reading the fashion magazines was wrong, life is not that simple.

"Isn't there another option?"

"Nope"  and he carried the clipboard as he was about to leave and said "Ohh and when you come back you need to same worker to finish this car tow thing, which will be me. So bye sweetheart, I would love to see you again."

The jerk!