Chapter 23 (Confused No More... but Scared)

Yello!!! I know, I know a bit late update than usual. But... we're still living right?!

I also know that some of you are angry at me from the last update...... So I would like to say: "Get over it! It is a small milestone that we will cross. I promise."

Okay here is your update:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So he just went out and said he loved me! Like who does that at some random time? Then Megan had to put more flames to my shocked state, telling me she doesn't know who are mate is!" I was pacing around the room trying to put my problems out so they could be solved.

Maybe that is why math has so many problems. We can't tell it to solve them, it can't. It needs someone to help it.... to solve it's problems because it can't do it.

People I just solved the mystery of life!!!

I should get a noble peace prize.

I finally turned to Seth, who is now sitting in the brown chair in the study where he usually comes. He stroking his chin that had a small patch of hair.

He continued his action while saying "Seems to me that you are in quite a predicament young lady."

I shook my head frantically, my hair that I've cut recently (to my shoulders) ended up in my face at certain points.

Seth roused from his chair and began searching for God knows what on the library shelves.

"So what do you think Beta?"

"I think that you are in quite strange and uncommon situation."

I became intrigued and moved closer towards where he was searching and held unto the ladder he was standing on. I looked up, "So your saying that someone went through this before me?"

"That is indeed what I'm saying my dear Danie."

This was of much relief to me. "Did they ever ..." I gulped and "You know" put my hand in a circular motion. "Survived through this?"

He looked down and said almost hesistant "Most..." He shook his head "Most my dear" . He made his way down the ladder with a big dusty book.

Most? .... Most? Um??

"What do you mean by most?' I looked over to where he was standing scanning through the pages. I walked over to the huge mahogany table. "And what's that?" I pointed to the book.

He looked at me and cracked a smile "Why, you have a lot of questions today. Are you feeling okay?" He placed his back of his hand on my forehead. I giggled and pushed his hand off. "I'm fine Seth I'm just a bit confused with" I began throwing my hands all over "You know..., everything right now. Plus being Alpha is enough pressure as is."

"I get it Daniela. All you need to do is calm down, things will be in place the way God wants it to be." He continued searching for what he was searching for.

I dragged my feet over to the leather couch that Seth was sitting in before. My head was place on one of the hand rest and the back of my legs went over the other rest.

Okay. I let a reluctant soft breath out. Okay calm down Daniela. Yep, that's all you need to do. I closed my eyes and continues to chant in my head to calm down. Calm the heck down. God has this, he's got this.

"Here we go!" Seth shouted making me sit up immediately and my eyes shot open.

He began to dance around the room like he won the lottery. "I got it. I got it. I found the paper."