Chapter 7 (Cars? Boys? Or dreams?)

No note today but this one word:
Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just give me my keys, and this thing we have here won't end badly" I stared right into his eyes and gave him a smirk, he just ruined my whole cookie experience. And man, that was one good cookie. I need that recipe.

He looked astonished, bet this was the first time a girl talked to him like that, besides his mom. "Do you know who I am?", acting like he is something important, pointing to himself, probably thinking I am stupid.

No fool. I don't see how his family owning a towing service is important, annoying, yes, but not important. At least not to people who's car are getting towed.

"If you were important enough, maybe I would" I said roughly, I had to put up with this guy long enough now. He has been getting on my nerves since the first day I have met him.

Plus today, is not the day to mess with me. I had to wake up at freaking 4 am and had to go through training for TWELVE HOURS. With not enough food in my stomach.

I got up and put my plate of cookies on the table closest to me. I brushed off my jeans and made my way over to this Nathan. "Nathan" I'm not even sure. I shook my head. ''or whatever your name is, I could really care less.

Give me my keys please. I have a date to get to." with my bed, but I won't let him know that.

His eyes were pointed and his face hard as a rock. He licked his beautiful lips and said "No, you look Daniela" What, he really has to be the most difficult person I have ever met in my entire life so far.

He got closer to me, and 2 inches was the only thing between us.

He wispered in a hushed tone "Didn't I tell you, that you would have to come to me to finish your applicantion at this business"

My heart beat so fast that I could hear it. I turned my head and said "You'e not my father I don't need to listen to you. And I'm not your dog, I don't obey your commands."

I snatched my keys, went to Madam Caroline and thanked her for the cookies. She said "You're welcome dear, you can take the rest if you want to." Of course!

I smiled and said "Thank you," When I went to retrieve my cookies and about to ask Caroline if I could get the recipe. The meany said, "You like my cookies?" in a sheepish tone.

He made those? Wow. I looked up, "yes I do. Would you mind giving me the recipe?"