Chapter 31 (Destined)

I don't really like how this chapter went. I believe this could be much better. So please reread the scene if you did before.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Believe this, Martin was still rambling like the manic he was.  Even after I told him I was done with games and all the foolishness foolishness he put me through. Like can't you die already?.... Wait-- can't you die again?! Annoyance filled my body.

There really is no point for him to be on this Earth again, I'm pretty sure people will love to breathe in fresh air and not his horrible putrid smell that he brought from his long stay in the grave.  I did a quick prayer and asked God for guidance. Then I opened my eyes only to see the psycho still talking. Like, SHUT UP!

So here I am again in this forest and all I want to do is  pound Martins head into the ground. He made me so mad, that I was shaking and trying to hold myself together. 

I decided that I finally had enough. My teeth clattered and soon I shouted "ENOUGH!" That surely shut the brute up. His eyes were wide. It looked like they would fall out of their sockets looking shocked that I shouted at him. He must think I am some pushover, I will forgive and move on, but when I had enough you will pay the consequences. His body stood still and by the time he tried to open his stink breath of a mouth I already threw him down on the floor and he lost his balance letting out a screech.

I had the feeling that Randy Orton would be so proud of me right now. I do hope he gets well soon from his injury, he is my favorite WWE wrestler and totally inspired my next move, DRKO (Daniela's Randy Kieth  Orton ). 

I started to breath hard. It was kind of frustrating being in the same space as a man who was trying to ruin my life. Taking a step back, I gave us some space. 

He soon brushed off himself,  he shot daggers at me with his eyes, literally. I jumped trying the get away, one got a bit of my shoulder letting out some blood. I hissed and began nursing my arm, for some reason it hurts more than it should.

"You know, you are one surprising little piece of dirt, Daniela. " He let out an menacing laugh. Anger bubbled up in me and I let out a low growl.  He still had the nerve to speak again, "I would save your pathetic little life if you didn't get in my way." I looked up at him seeing he was examining his nails. "But the chick wants to fight. Like who would be dumb enough to fight Martin the Great?!" He shined his beautiful black missing teeth .

He sure loves to speak highly of himself. Once I got over the pain I stood up straight and stared him right into his eyes. He had a look of hatred marked on his face. I decided it was my time to spit venom. No one calls me dirt, stupid, or pathetic

"You know Martin," I circled him, "I might seem like dirt," the word burned on my tongue but I continued, "Seem pathetic, and stupid to you. But at least I'm not blind, because I can actually see who is from the dirt, who is stupid and pathetic,  old, dead, and rotten."

I came closer  speaking in a hushed tone, "At least I'm not trying to ruin a teens' life because mine was so pathetic." I let each word go slowly and made sure he got it into his head. I think he received the message cause he was fuming.

He didn't realized that my fist was aiming for his face, so he stumbled and fell back unto the floor, where the sharp rocks were. I was trying so hard not to laugh because right now I need no distractions

I heard the nasty melody of  Martins screaming and groaning. I guess the old  man never thought that he couldn't beat this 18 year old girl in a fighting contest. Guess he didn't know I was on the wrestling team in junior high and high school and took Karate for 10 years. Guess he thought that this would be easy  and forgot he spent about 18 years in the grave.