Chapter 5 Part one ( Training, really?)

"Training?! " This was crazy, what was he even thinking, training? Come on!

"Dad, this wasn't even my fault!"

He looked at me, like 'seriously, Daniela whining?"

I huffed and sat around the kitchen counter. "Buttttttt..... Dad... " I know but whining is what I need to do especially with my father.

"It's just one week Daniela, it's not the end of the world you know."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"You know that I can feel you roll your eyes" How in the world? You know how many times I rolled my eyes at him and he is just now telling me he can "feel" when I roll my eyes.

"Danie, a alpha doesn't leave their mouth ajar at simple statements or else flies will be their supper"

What?! I immediately shut my mouth and dad patted my head and said "Good girl!" Like I'm some dog.

Well I am .... sorta. Oh forget that. "But could you at least sign the paper first?" Then I'll get my car and I can skip those stupid trainings. Mohaha. Perfect plan!

He turned around and started laughing "hahahahahahahaha, woooh you are one funny girl Danie.

I'm your father. I know that you will get your car and miss all the Alpha trainings."

How did he know?! I guess it's father revelations day.

"See you next week sweetie"

"OMG!" I think I need to take a nap, so I put my head on the counter to get some zzzzz's.

I'll need it for those ohh doo promising trainings. Note to sarcasm. And those wonderful bus rides and foot hurting walks. Well I'm a wolf, I can take it, without the Alpha trainings. Lord help me!

___________________________________

I know it's short but at least u get a update today! I think it was short and sweet. Thank you VISION you're the best. Thanks for the encouragement, GOD bless you.