Chapter 8 (Time to Chill)

Ohh My Lord, we are getting close to 400 reads! And in only a short period of time, thanks guys. Wattpadders are truly the best! Well here's your chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crash!

"What is going on". I mumbled into my pillow. They just always have to ruin my beauty sleep. I groaned and threw off the sheet off of me. I went over to where my phone was charging and turned on my music, and one of my favorites played, Reflection by Fifth Harmony.

It's very ironic to me, just because I didn't like them at first because "Miss Moving on" got on my nerves and made me move on, to a next track, that is.

My favorite part came on and I sang along:

''Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

They don't make 'em quite like you (like you)" [Pointing in the mirror]

"No, no, ooh, ooh, ooh

It ain't braggin' if you know it's true.

Ooh, where you from (where you from)?

Must be heaven

You'd be rich if looking good was your profession

Think I'm in love, 'cause you so sexy

Boy, I ain't talkin' about you, I'm talking to my own reflection

I'm talking to my own reflection

I'm talking to my own reflection..."

Of course I sang this all in the mirror acting like I am Beyonce and a Victoria Secrets model all in one. Could of torn down this whole building from how much I was jumping and dancing in the mirror.

I think I should join Dancing Dolls with how much I am killing this dance. Not! I'm a terrible dancer, I would be the person cut, every week. My life is depressing.

As more music came on , I brushed my teeth in the bathroom that is attached to my bedroom. I took a shower and when I was done, I wrapped a towel around me.

CRASH!

"What the hell is going on down stairs?!"

Rolled my eyes and continued with my routine.

Now its time for underwear. I got my white cotton underwear and bra. I know, I'm such a saint .But it's pretty comfy if you ask me. Then I pulled out a pair of my shorts, which were white and reached my mid thigh (I hate when girls wear too short, shorts. I am not really into showing too much skin.

Like leave some for the imagination girls) and a loose blue and white stripped blouse. Then, I pair that with my knee high socks, with some worn out brown combat boots. I might not be the most fashionable person in the world, but I think I have some good taste.

Now for the disaster I call my hair. I brushed it, then gave up a sigh, deciding to do a pony tail.

Now, lotion! I rubbed it all along my legs and arms and face. Then I put on my favorite perfume. Now I'm all done. As I was walking down the stairs, everything seemed eerily quite. But , weren't there just loud crashes? Ohh my lord, I'm going to get murdered!

I bit my lip, Ohh my God, what am I going to do! I didn't even turn eighteen yet. Bad things always have to happen to me? Huh!

Then loud foot steps were near, Boom! Boom! Boom! I can't move!