Chapter 14 (Unexpected Arrivals)

Yello! So how has it been guys? I swear school is mad stressful and I NEED a break. So thanks for all the votes and comments I have received.

I know some of you only read the book because you probably like the idea and wanna see how it ends, I know because I do that sometimes, but I love it when the author tries to make it better.

It's okay if you do that, good to know that you liked my idea!

Some of my favorite books actually went this way and now I'm addicted. So it's either my writing sucks or I shocked you with how good my writing was, and you just forgot to vote.

Well thanks for reading my awfully long authors note. Attempt to enjoy! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I yawned and stretched as soon as I opened my eyes I came to find a smiling, bulging eyed family surrounding my bed. "Umm Good morning ?"I said

They looked like they were waiting for me to say something else. Could actually feel their breath on me. Can I get some personal space please?

"Umm, why are yall in my room?"

Then they began to stare at me like I'm from another world. I was so confused right at this moment.

"Daniela don't tell me you forgot?!" After Dad said that my phone started to buzz like crazy, so I got up and read my notifications,

"Ohh my God, It's my birthday!!!!!" , "Only you would forget your own birthday Daniela." My mom uttered, I smiled at her, "Well, I shouldn't need to remember it, when my friends and family should be there to remind me. I love you guys" I gave them a big hug, swishing their insides.

I skipped into Devin's room and I hugged the sleeping baby, "I love you too Devin" I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So Danie, what do you wanna do today?"

I pondered the question. What did I want today? Well, today I'm suppose to officially meet my mate, it's my birthday, I'm officially legal now. So what do I wanna do?

" I want my own office,"

Lily and my mother looked like I was crazy, whats wrong with getting an office?

"Why in the world would you want an office for Danie?" Lily ask "I have my reasons Lily, it's my birthday don't question me." She rolled her eyes and spined on the chair with a smirk on her face "Only you Daniela."

The I spoke up again, "Also I want some other stuff to, and I wanna do something. Are you guys on deck?"

They looked interested and started shacking their heads like the mad women they are.

--

--

---

My feet ached, "Can we stop walking now?" I whined.

"NO!", I was that person who's spine was not straight because I was sulking, like I told them I wanted to go shopping and do some other stuff and they took it as a option to kill me with walking. Guess they don't wanna see me live another year. Pitiful, just pitiful. Smh to that.

"Cooommmmeee on it's my birthdddaaayyy. Can I please get some food?" I whinned again. My mom huffed and stopped briskly walking, "Okay you have an half an hour. "

I was halfway to the food court by the time she finished her sentence, "BUT!" I turned around "you gotta get us food too."

Of course, I giggled and went to my my favorite thing in the world. FOOD! I know I'm a fatty, but a wonderful one. Fat is beautiful baby!

Just don't over do it, they say "it's not good for you", so don't kill yourself by eating junk food all day, I wanna see your beautiful face for another day.

I quickly walked over to the food court, that was pretty much empty at the moment, I mean it's like 10 in the morning, I get it. "Can I get a sugar covered pretzel, a chicken salad, some Checkers fries, Popeyes Chicken, and orange juice. Thanks."

I know this sounds weird, but at this specific area, you can order from 100 different restaurants by just ordering from one place. Pretty cool if you ask me.

After the cashier, who looked like he didn't even want to be here typed in my order he said "$15.67". When I finished paying him , I got my foam boxes and put it under the tube. (Got this from the Thunder-mans).

I watched my fries, and chicken come down, in my first box. Then I moved it and clicked the button to get my pretzel. After that came my chicken salad and the waiter came with the orange juice. Thank God, I wouldn't want citrus rain to be on me today.

I began to eat and I sniffed the air, something is not right. Then a mist just came into the store and my eyes landed on a man that looked dead and eww, smelled awful.

"Hello Daniela, I'm Martin". And his breath kicking too!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, some of this was inspired by TV like the tube things, that totally goes to Nickelodeons' show The Thundermans. I love that show! I don't own that idea. However I totally made up the resturant thing. If it is already made, I did not know!