Chapter 29 (Date Line)

Hey. Wassup?! 

I know you guys miss my oh so wonderful authors notes. Lol (I know you probably don't, but whatever.)

 Any way, good things are happening in my life and I learned a big life lesson recently (and currently going through it). I have to test out it out you know!

Hope good things are poppin up in your life.  

Congrats to my new friend Safiyyah for winning that debate in class. I liked your team work too ;)

To celebrate our success the song below is dedicate to us,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan's POV

I smirked down at her. She looked so shocked, and all I wanted was to take her up and kiss her til she finally see's that I'm truly the one for her. 

As I stared down I couldn't help but think about how beautiful she is, not just in physical appearance but her as a person. She is smart, kind, helpful, hardworking, appreciative, polite, creative, caring, funny, has an right amount of attitude , she had style and charisma. Basically she was a precious gift that God gave to me. 

She is so amazing, I don't deserve her. 

Not with all the things I've done in the past, not with all the people I've broke, or tortured. I totally deserve this amazing woman. She is strong and I  don't want to break her too. Sh deserved better than that. 

Thing is that she needs me and I need her. I can't  leave her in her time of trouble, not when it's likely for such an sweetheart to die. 

She finally rolled her eyes at me, playfully hitting me and jumped back on her bed, landing in an  criss-cross applesauce sitting position.

"As cliche as it may sound," her fingers twiddled with the sheet of paper. Then she looked back up at me and shrugged. "Honey,  yo no beso en la primera cita." (I do not kiss on the first date)

Wow, she's bilingual too. But such a bummer she doesn't kiss on the first date. The whole day is our first date, maybe tomorrow I'll get to kiss her. " Hey, but you know that with all the time we spend together, we practically have gone out on many dates." I pointed to her and she just shook her head and ginned at me. 

" Should I have said that I do not kiss on the first official date?"She questioned.

"Haha." I made my way closer to her. "Yeah I guess you should have, future Mrs. Carson." I grabbed her off the bed and held her around her waist lifting her from the bed.  She  was giggling something I totally didn't expect from Daniela.